Chapter Ten

Sophia's point of view

When we got home, I ignored the guys and went straight up to my room with Makenna. She followed me up to my room and I closed my door. "Would you like some clothes to sleep in?" I asked her and she nodded.

"I'm bigger than you but I hope they fit enough to not fall." I told her, handing her some shorts and a t-shirt. She thanked me and I told her she could change in the bathroom.

I sat down on my chair and then unlaced my boots. I yanked them off and thew them in the closet, sighing in relief as I stood up, my feet flat on the floor.

"They fit, if you tighten it with the string." She told me and I nodded. I grabbed a pair of leggings and a tank-top. I took the bathroom when she finished and then closed the door.

"Are you okay now?" I asked as I stripped down. I threw on the leggings and tank-top and then opened the door. I tossed the dirty clothes in a bucket and looked at her.

"Yeah, I am now." She said and I nodded as I took my jewelry off. "Do you have make-up wipes?"

"I don't even own make-up." I said and she laughed, telling me she'll just scrub it off. I nodded and she told me she would go next door but she didn't want to wake up the maid.

"Don't hurt yourself." She nodded and chuckled, telling me she wouldn't. I grabbed my phone and opened twitter, almost cringed as I saw photos of Ashton fighting and the guys pulling him off.

I saw a few posts with a video of the paparazzi touching us and I retweeted them so the fans would see the guys weren't really the bad guys. I tweeted out that the paparazzi needed to learn a little respect and then I closed the app.

"I'm still really tired." She told me and I chuckled. I put my phone on the nightstand and stood up.

"You can take my bed. I'm going to go get a watet bottle. I need a drink before I go to sleep." I told her and she asked if I could bring her one. "Of course." I said and smiled.

I made my way downstairs and then heard whispered hisses and profanity. "Seriously Ashton, do you know how much fucking trouble we're in now. Having a kid was supposed to make us more responsible. Jesus christ." I heard Michael say.

"Well I care about her and her friend. The paparazzi need to learn to keep their hands to themselves. They touched underage girls Michael, underaged girls. They're all over thirty too." Ashton said and Michael hissed.

"Don't get attached because you know what our boss said about Sophia. Once we get the publicity we need and learn to be responsible, she's out." Michael said and my heart stopped.

"Don't remind me."

I gulped and then took the chance to walk in. "I-I was just getting a water bottle for me a-and Makenna." I said and they nodded. I quickly went to the kitchen and grabbed two before running back up to my room.

I closed the door and then let the tears fall. "Sophia, are you okay?" I heard Makenna asked and I looked up. I nodded and then regained my composure. I handed her the water bottle and took asked drink of mine.

"I-I'm fi-ine." I said, but my voice cracked. She set her water bottle aside and got out of my bed, giving me a hug. "No I'm not." I confessed, my voice barely above a whisper.

"It's okay to not be okay." She told me and I hugged her back. "It's okay, don't cry. I'll hurt whoever made you cry." I chuckled and she rubbed my back.

"It's okay. You don't have to do that." I said and she nodded. I sniffled and tried my best not to break down. I couldn't break down. I didn't cry. I just didn't.