Chapter Nine

Sophia's point of view

"Come on, Sophia you need to get dressed now." I looked up from my, well Luke's, guitar and saw Michael. "You can practice tomorrow or after. This is important. You need to get dressed." He told me and I set it down beside me on my bed.

"Okay." I said and he closed my door. I went to my desk and grabbed the outfit, tossing it on the bed. I brushed out my hair since I straightened it earlier and then put on some gold earrings and a necklace. I threw a few gold and black bracelets on and then went to the bathroom.

I washed my face quickly and then brushed my teeth once again. When I finished, I went to my room and grabbed my outfit. I stripped down and threw it on, seeing as I had taken a shower earlier and didn't need one now.

After I laced up my heels, I went to the bathroom and rolled on some deoderant. Once I finished, I put some chapstick on and then made my way downstairs.

I smiled at Luke and he smiled back. "You look nice." He told me and I thanked him. "Are you sure you won't fall in those heels?" He asked me and I looked down at them.

"Positive. I've had a lot of practice in them." I said and he nodded. The doorbell rang and I went to go open it. When I opened it, I saw Makenna and my jaw almost dropped.

"You look beautiful." I told her and she thanked me. "Come in. We're just waiting on Ashton, Michael, and Calum." I told her and she stepped inside.

"You look great aswell." She told me. "My mum said she was working rather late so if I wanted I could stay the night. She trusts Ashton." She said and I nodded.

"Of course you can." I told her and grabbed her hand. "Come on, let's go sit down." She nodded and I lead her to the couch. She took a seat and I laughed as she crossed her legs.

"You can't sit with your legs open when you have a skirt on." She told me and I shrugged. I sat beside her and then opened my legs a bit. She laughed and hit my thigh, telling me to close my legs.

"Sophia, is Ma-Hey." I heard Ashton say and she waved. "You both look beautiful girls." He told us and I thanked him. "We're just waiting on Calum and Michael."

"Aren't you guys performing tonight aswell?" Makenna asked them and the two nodded. "What song are you going to sing?"

"Either 'Good Girls' or a cover of 'What I Like About You'." Luke answered and she nodded. "And you guys get front row." He said and I laughed.

"She's a good girl, she's daddy's favorite." I said and Makenna laughed. "I'd hope she's daddy's favorite I mean, she's daddy's only girl."

Makenna laughed and Ashton told me that was inappropriate. "So a father wouldn't make his only daughter his favorite?" I asked him and he just narrowed his eyes at me. "Damn, what are you thinking about?"

"Let's change the subject." He said and I nodded. "Your mum said you could stay the night because she's working late, right Makenna?"

"Yeah, she told me she trusts you." She said to him and he nodded, smiling proudly. Soon, Michael and Calum came downstairs and I smiled at them.

"Aww, she's like matching you Michael, how cute is that." Calum said and I chuckled. The only difference was his jacket was red and his shirt was black. "Take a picture and post it in twitter."

"Quickly, we need to leave soon." Ashton said as Luke pulled his phone out. We took a quick picture and then Ashton began to force us outside.

"Shut up Ashton, a girl can only walk so fast in heels."

-

When we got to the place, it was literally swarming with fans and paparazzi and I swear I saw Taylor Swift there. "Hold on my hand Sophia, I don't want you to get lost." Calum told me and I did as he said.