Author's Note

Hii, so that was the end of 'Adopted By Malum' and I really hope you liked it. I enjoyed writing it and hope you didn't mind that the girl wasn't the usual band-obsessed character.

I made the main character bisexual with a preference towards girls because I wanted to support them. I made Michael gay and Calum bisexual with a preference towards guys to support them aswell. It's all love and everyone deserves to be able to love whoever they want to love.

Also, I made Michael a bit homophobic so people realize that even if someone doesn't accept you, that does not matter. You are who you are and you are entitled to love whoever you want. What someone says about you does not determine who you are. It determines who they are.

So yeah, I think I'll write another 'Adopted by (insert 5sos or 5sos ship or band member)' but I have no ideas now. If I wrote it, I feel as if I'd make it too similar towards these two.

The only idea I have is making it a boy instead... Maybe I'll make the main character a boy, so they adopted a boy, ya know? I'm always up for trying something new.

I love you guys and thank you so much for reading this. It means so much to me. Again, I had so much fun writing this and I hope you liked reading this.

Also, 5sos's new song is amazing and I am in love with it. If you haven't listened to it or don't know about it, it's called 'She's Kinda Hot'. The lyric video is up and I hope you check it out because the song is actually pop-punk.

Stay strong and stay awesome,

~Allena aka Mrs. Irwin aka Queen Reject aka Your Punk Rock Princess xx ♡

P.S: I'm not that sorry for ending it so abruptly haha. It's funny watching your reactions to be honest.

P.P.S: No sequel, I'm sorry.