Chapter Twenty-Six

(I'm sorry but this chapter is really short.)

Sophia's point of view

"Wow." I gasped as I looked Makenna. "It look so amazing." I said as I looked at her red streaks. "Oh my gosh, I love it." I said and she laughed.

"I do too." She told me and I smiled. "Thank you Michael." She told him and he shrugged, telling her it wasn't a big deal. "It looks perfect.

"Your mum is okay with this right?" Michael asked. "Shit I forgot to ask that before I dyed your hair. Please tell me your mum is okay with this Makenna." He said. "I don't want to get in trouble."

"If she gets mad I'll just say I got it done at a salon." She said and Michael nearly passed out. "Besides, it's my hair and I can do whatever I was to it."

"Oh my god I'm going to die." Michael said and walked out of the room. "I'm gonna die." I heard him say faintly and I laughed.

"Michael, shut up, I'm playing Fifa and you made me miss." Luke called out and I laughed even more. He came home a little while ago.

"It looks nice Kenna, I don't think she'll get too upset over it." I told her and she nodded. I heard the door open and Calum walked in.

"Morning sunshine." I beamed and he chuckled as I went to give him a hug. "How'd you sleep?" I asked and he just smiled.

"Pretty good." He told me. "Look at your hair Makenna, it looks so nice." He told her and she thanked him. "Did you girls have fun?" He asked and I nodded.

"A lot." Makenna told me and I smiled. "Oh and my mum texted me earlier and said that we all need to be ready for dinner at six. Ashton and her said they wanted us to go out and have dinner, all of us."

"Six is in like in two hours." Calum said and I nodded. "I'll tell Michael. You girls go get dressed okay?" I nodded and then Makenna told me she'll help me get dressed after the door closed.

She went to my dresser and then looked through it. "Oh my god I have the perfect idea." She said and then threw a pair of black destroyed skinny jeans on my bed.

She looked through the dresser some more and then threw a tight, long-sleeved, plaid crop top on my bed. She placed a pair of converse by my bed and then my leather jacket on the bed aswell.

"I have to shower." I said and she nodded. "Are you going next door to get dressed?" I asked her and she nodded.

"I'll be back by the time you finish getting dressed." She said and she gave me a quick kiss. "See you." She said and I nodded. The bubbly blonde walked out of my room and I went into my bathroom.

-

When I finished showering and fixing my hair, Makenna walked into my bathroom. "You're not dressed yet?" She asked me and I shook my head.

"I'm straightening my hair and I need about an hour to do it." I said and she rolled her eyes. She grabbed the clothes I was supposed to wear and began lining them up.

"I got jewelry down aswell." She said and I looked at her. I watched as she looked through my things and I couldn't help but eye what she was wearing.

She had a pair of black shorts on and a red tank-top with lace sleeves. Her hair was pin straight and she had her brand new leather jacket on my desk. She wore red and black heels and when she turned around, I saw that she also had and round black choker necklace on.

"Fuck." I hissed as I burned my ear. I blushed as I realized I was staring too long and then began to straighten the last of my hair.

When I finished, I set it down and then unplugged the appliance. I went to my bedroom and took the jeans and shirt while keeping my towel around me.