Chapter Fourteen

Sophia's point of view

I stood by Calum, holding on to the tall boy as I yawned. I was tired, but I couldn't sit down. My ass hurts so much. I literally have fucking bruises on my bottom, but of course, the others guys don't know about them.

"How's the schedule looking?" Ashton asked Luke since everyone was literally avoiding Michael.

"Besides for the interview scheduled tomorrow, there's nothing for another few weeks." Luke said as he scrolled through his phone. "It also seems, after Friday, miss Sophia has a week off of school."

"What? Really?" I asked and he nodded. "Why?"

"The school has this problem with bugs and so they're getting it sprayed immediately. I guess they want to do it before someone complains to the district board about it. That's good though, no school." Luke said and I agreed.

"If the district board found out, they'd shut it down, hats why it'd so abrupt." He clarified and I nodded.

"We should do something."

"Like what?" I asked Ashton and he shrugged. I sighed and Calum just rubbed my back. "I look like that clingy girlfriend." I said and laughed.

"Calum, can we go to the mall please? I saw this dress and I need it. Please Calum? You never spend time with me anymore." I said in a whiney, high pitched voice. They laughed and Calum shook his head.

"I just want to spend some time with my band Cecilia, jesus, go to the mall yourself. Here's some money for the dress and whatever else you want." Calum joked along and I rolled my eyes.

"It's me or the band Calum, choose one. Just remember though Calum, your band isn't going to have sex with you." I said and they laughed even harder. Michael just glared at me and I cleared my throat. "Sorry." I mumbled.

"I choose the band because at least Luke cuddles with me." Calum said and I chuckled. I turned around and walked away before laughing with the rest of the guys.

"Stop being childish." Michael said and I had to bite my tongue to keep from back talking. I wanted so badly to cuss him out but I don't want anymore bruises.

Hell, I had a bruise on my wrist from his tight grip.

"Ooh, she's hot." I heard Luke say and I looked at him. "Sorry, um, it was some girl on my Twitter timeline." He said with a blush.

"Well? What are you waiting for? Slide into those dm's." I said, sliding over to him. He laughed and then pushed me away. "Luke's getting chicks, ooh."

"Luke always gets chicks." Ashton said. "He's like the hottest one out of all of us." He said and I laughed.

"I object," I said and Luke looked at. "You're attractive, but I win because I have boobs." I said and he laughed. "Boobs are better than everything and anything in the world."

"Shh." Calum said and covered my mouth. He leaned on me and I giggled loudly as we fell over.

"Fuck, my ass!"

"Urgh, my bottom."

Me and Calum looked at each other and then laughed. "We all know why Calum's bum hurts-"

"He likes booty secs." I said in a weird voice and Calum laughed again. "I said secs, you know, like the abbreviation of seconds?" I had to clarify or else Michael is going to spank me again and I don't want that.

"But why is your bottom hurting Sophia?" Ashton asked with a risen eyebrow. "I know you're not getting some."

"I fell on it, that's why Ashton." I said. "How about you stand up and let me push you down on your bottom?"