Chapter Thirteen

(Warning, some people aren't okay with reading spanking scenes and there is one in here.)

Siphia's point of view

I sat in my room, staring at my closet in frustration. I didn't know what to wear to Makenna's dance recitle. I wanted to look good but I don't know what to wear.

I grabbed a pair of black skinny jeans and a lacey, long sleeved, white crop top. I pulled it on and then looked in the mirror. I felt like revealed too much but then again, Michael's the one who picked this out so I shrugged.

I pulled on my leather jacket and then grabbed my black combat boots. I quickly put them on and then brushed my hair out. I pushed it all to one side and then left the room.

I went down to the kitchen and grabbed a bottle of water. I took a drink and nearly spit it out as I heard a shriek. "Where is your shirt?"

"Fuck, Ashton, don't do that." I said, rubbing my throat because it hurt a bit. "My shirt is on me." I said and he looked at me as if I was crazy.

"That's a shirt?" He asked me and I nodded. "Who picked that out for you? Literally half of your stomach is showing."

"Actually, it's just a little above my belly button. So, it's not really half my stomach." I said and he rolled his eyes. "Michael picked it out."

"I need to talk to that boy about buying clothes for girls your age." He said and I rolled my eys. "Anyways, we're going to be late if I make you change so zip up that jacket and let's go."

I zipped the jacket up a bit and followed him out of the house. I closed the door behind us and he led me to the car. I got in and Ashton quickly began to start the car.

I watched as he blabbed on and on about how he can't wait to see Makenna and how much he hopes her mum could make it. It was kind of cute that he cared so much so fast.

"You're like a dad." I said and he hummed. "You cook, you clean, you drive to dance recitles, you tell dad jokes, and you wear sandals with cargo shorts sometimes." I said and he was silent.

"I act like that? Really?"

"Yep." I said and he chuckled. "I think you'd make a great dad though." I said and he smiled. I could tell that meant a lot to him and he took it straight to heart.

"Thanks darling." He said and I nodded. I turned the radio on and a familiar song came on. "Is this that one group, Little Mix?"

I nodded quickly and shushed him so I could listen to the song. He nodded and chuckled as I hummed along to the song.

When we got to the building, I got out of the car immediately. I unzipped my jacket because it was annoying me and then followed Ashton into the building. We took a seat a couples rows down from the front and I looked at Ashton.

"Charlotte said that Makenna is the main dancer in this number." Ashton said and I nodded. "It starts in a little bit, a few minutes at most." He told me and I nodded again.

"Ew, it's dickweed." I said as I saw Derrick. Ashton laughed and then told me not to be rude to people, even if they deserved it. "Fine... ew, it's sweaty ballsack."

"Shh." Ashton said while laughing as he covered my mouth with his hand. "You're so loud. Sweaty ballsack is going to hear you and come over." He said and I laughed with him.

"Can you two be quiet, it's starting." A woman asked us quite rudely and Ashton nodded. I rolled my eyes as the lights dimmed and watched as the curtain rose.

I watched as the class began to dance and I looked around for Makenna. There were a lot of tiny blondes and it was irritating because I came here for Makenna. That was rude, but it's true. If Makenna wasn't dancing, I wouldn't have came.