Chapter Seventeen

Sophia's point of view

I sat in my living room with Makenna. Calum and Luke went shopping for food, Ashton was on a date, and Michael was asleep. It was only me and her here really.

We were playing Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare and she was actually pretty good at it. "Beginners luck," I scoffed and she giggled. She didn't even know what she was doing, but she was winning.

"If I win, you owe me something. I can't care what it is, but you owe me something." She said and I nodded while laughing. I hummed and didn't even care if she won or lost. Either way, I was going to ask her out in the end.

"No!" I said, pretending to be upset about losing. She laughed and I tossed the Xbox controller beside me. "I suck." I said and she looked up at me.

She was literally laying in between my legs and my arms were around her. Her head was rested on my chest and her hands were on her lap.

"You owe me." She said and I smiled. She turned around and then got on her knees. "So, what do I get for winning?" She asked while looking at me.

"How about this," I said, hoping that she'd say yes. "How about I take you out tomorrow on a date? There's a carnival happening and I thought you'd enjoy it." I said and her eyes widened a bit.

"That sounds great." She told me and I smiled. "What time do we leave?" She asked me as she pressed her forehead against mine.

"Five pm."

"Sounds good." She said and then gave me a quick kiss. "Now, can I beat your butt at this game again?" She asked and I laughed.

"This time, you're not going to win." I said and she took her spot on top of me again. We set up another game and I smiled to myself as it started.

"You suck." She breathed out as I killed her in the game. I chuckled and leaned my head on the couch as I played.

"I can suck if you want." I said nonchantly. "All you have to do is tell me when and where." I said and she chuckled.

"I don't think I'm ready for that just yet. We haven't even been on a date yet." She told me and I laughed. "Some other time darling."

"Whatever you say." I told her. "I'm not going to rush you into anything, and I'm not ready for that either. The really really dirty stuff can wait till later on."

"And what would you label 'really really dirty stuff' as?" She asked teasingly. "Please do tell Ms. Clifford." She said as she paused the game.

"I can't say it outloud, but if something ever does get that heated, I'll tell you." I said and she nodded as she unpaused it. "Dammit." I whined as I died from a grenade.

"If I win again, you have to make me something to eat. I'm hungry." She said and I agreed because I'm hungry aswell. "Look at that Sophia, we're going up to twenty-five and I have seventeen while you have?"

"Ten." I mumbled and she laughed. "Don't get cocky Kenna." I said and leaned back a bit more. "So what? You're going to win twice? I won a lot more earlier."

"But earlier doesn't matter, it's all about right now." She said and I laughed. "Accept your defeat Clifford."

"Never Santana." I said as I killed her with a knife. She laughed and then all of a sudden, my screen went red. "What the-"

"I win." She shouted and jumped up as the scoreboard popped up. I smiled and then set my controller down. "Now Ms. Clifford, what will you be making me today?" She asked.

"Whatever we have." I said and went to the kitchen. After searching through the cabinets, I saw a bag of macaroni noodles. I grabbed it and then looked in the refrigerator.