Chapter Twenty-Nine

Sophia's point of view

I sat down in a booth and then the other two took the one right across me. "What do normal parents talk about with their kids?" Calum asked. "Hey honey, how's school? Having fun? Learning stuff? Making friends?"

"Calum," I said and he hummed. "We're not normal, if you haven't noticed." I said and grabbed his hand. "Don't ask about school because if I had a choice, I'd drop out and join a band like you did."

"But you can't play an instrument?"

"I can play the electric triangle Michael, shh." I said and the two laughed. "I'm kidding. If I ever joined the music industry, I'd be a rapper. I can be like the female version of Eminem."

"Um, no, you can be the female version of Will Smith." Michael said and Calum said he had to agree. "If you do the shit Eminem did, I'll seriously kick your ass."

"We'll kick your ass." Calum corrected and I just laughed. I knew Michael would, but Calum wouldn't. He's just give me a stern lecture and then forbid me from doing them again.

"Of coure." I said and a lady came around and asked for drinks. "Um, a water please." She nodded and the other two got orange juice.

She wrote it down and told us she'd be back in a bit. "She has an ass." I muttered after she walked away and the two just laughed. "Oh my gosh, you heard me?"

"Damn right we heard you." Calum said and I blushed. "You can't stare at other girls' ass when you're dating someone Sophia." He scolded.

"I couldn't help it, I'm sorry."

"Well... you could but it's wrong to do so." Michael said and I laughed. "Wait, you're dating? Who are you dating?"

"Makenna." Calum practically sang. "They've been dating for awhile now." Calum told him and I just nodded slowly.

"Oh yeah, I remember her telling me..." Michael trailed off quietly and I nidded, giving him a forced smile. "She told me you drove them out to that carnival."

Calum rose an eyebrow at me and I nodded. "Yeah, I told him after you went to take Kevin home that one day. He wanted to know where we were and he deserved to." I told him.

"Thank you." Calum said as the waitress came buy with out drinks. "Um, can we have a few more minutes on ordering, we're quite indecisive."

"Of course." She said and then walked away. I tried my best not to look and Michael just laughed at me.

"I can't stare because one, it's uncomfortable to feel someone's eyes on you and two, I have Kenna." I said and he told me that it's good I'm thinking like that.

I took a drink of my water and then set it down. "Your phone is ringing Calum." I said and he nodded. He pulled it out and Michael looked at me.

"Did you know his pin is the day we adopted you?" He asked me and Calum covered his mouth with one hand as I laughed.

"Well, my pin used to be his birthday." I said and he nodded. "At first it was just the year, but then I put the whole date."

"No." Calum said abruptly. "No, we're not going." He said with a scoff. "We won't. I won't. You can't make us."

It was silent and then his eyes widened. "You wouldn't. We make you guys way too much money." He said as he tapped his fingers on the table.

"We'll be there, however, this discussion is not over... Yes, I'm willing to risk it. Good day." Calum said and I just looked at him.

I knew exactly who it was.

Soon, the lady came back and then we gave her our orders. I just got some waffles and bacon while the other two ordered a whole buffet.