Chapter Fifteen

Sophia's point of view

I stood in my mirror, looked at my outfit. I didn't think it was good enough. It was a red dress with a black leather jacket. I also wore those heeled boots I have and a black choker necklace.

I pulled the tight part of the dress down and then pulled the hem of my dress down. I sighed and brushed out my hair with my fingers. I bit my lip and then sighed in frustration once again. I just didn't look good today.

Maybe it was the dress. I told Makenna dresses made me uncomfortable but she still made me wear it because she bought it. I mean, when someone buys you clothes and you don't wear them, you feel bad and so I had to wear this.

The doorbell rang and I immediately ran after it, well, walked quickly. The guys didn't know about Kevin, and I didn't want them to. They'd freak out over me going with a guy, so I told them me and Makenna were going as friends.

I opened the door and saw Kevin. "Hey." He said and looked at my outfit. "You're-You're in a dress?" He said confused and I nodded. "You look stunning." He said and I smiled.

I didn't blush.

"Thank you. You look great aswell." I said and he handed me a rose. I smiled and stepped out, closing the door behind me. I twirled the rose in my fingers and we began walking to the school.

"Have you gotten taller or have I grown shorter?" He asked me and I laughed. "Seriously."

"I'm in heels, so don't worry your pretty little head." I said and he chuckled. "You're still taller than me Kev." I told him and he nodded.

"Did you know that there are girls who are literally wearing wedding like dresses to this damn thing?" He asked and I shook my head.

"Urgh, who the hell would do that? It's a simple school dance. It's not like Homecoming or Prom." I said and he agreed. "Even then, dresses like that shouldn't be there."

"Agreed. They're going to be dancing and then trip because they stepped on their own dress." He said and we both laughed.

"They're going to trip other people." I said and we laughed harder. "Then some guy is going to be like, oh, you have me falling for you."

He laughed and I smiled. "If that happens, I need to see the boyfriend's reaction." He told me and I agreed. "Hey, that's my girl dog-"

"I don't give a fuck, god sent me to piss the world off."

"Aye." He said and we high-fived. "Eminem is just such a good rapper." He told me and I agreed. "He's my favorite."

"Same." I said as I saw the school. "Dickweed, nine o'clock." I said and he looked. "Is Kenna with him?" He nodded and I sighed.

"What is he doing?" He wondered and I looked. It seemed as if the two were making out. "He literally just saw us and then pulled her into a kiss. What a dick move."

"I thought dicks were supposed to be a male organ, not an actual male." I mumbled and Kevin laughed. He lead me inside after telling me Makenna would be okay and I looked around.

"Want something to drink?" I nodded and he went to go get me a drink. I watched him to make sure he doesn't fuck with it because lately, it seems a lot of guys are doing that.

He didn't do anything to it.

He walked back and handed me the cup. "Thank you." I said and he nodded. "It's the same color as my dress, how cool." I said and he chuckled.

"Wow, is it?" He asked, faking interest as he took a drink of his own juice. I laughed and pushed him slightly.

I didn't like this. Sure, being with him was fun, but I couldn't do this. I didn't want to be anything more than friends. I couldn't be anything more than friends with him.