Epilogue

(8 years in the future; also this sucks lol)

Sophia's point of view

I stood at the alter, my hands in front of me and clasped my hands together. I looked down at my black dress shoes and then immediately looked up as I heard that traditional wedding song played.

I lifted my hand to my mouth as I saw the most beautiful girl in the world walk out in a dress made for a Disney princess. She was my princess.

Tears filled my eyes as I saw her, a large smile on my lips as she walked up slowly. Luke's daughter, Analeigh, and my adopted son, Alex, threw pink and red flower pedals on the floor, giggling to themselves.

I looked at Ashton, who was the one who was 'giving her off', and he gave me a smile. She kissed his cheek and then handed the bouquet of flowers to her bridesmaid.

She stepped up and I almost cried as I clasped my hands in front of me again. The priest spoke, and I just looked at the beautiful blonde in front of me.

Her dress practically shined in the sun and the tiara on her head was the same, bright, shiny, and eye catching. Due to those heels, we were now the same height, and I knew she was glad to finally not have to lean up.

During the whole speech the minister was giving, I was zoned out. It wasn't until one of my friends leaned over and told me it was my turn to speak.

"Sorry it's just, you're so beautiful, I got lost." I said and she was blushed really hard. "Can you repeat please?" I whispered to the minster and he nodded as I reached to grab one of the rings.

He nodded and then repeated himself. "Sophia Clifford, do you take, Makenna Irwin, for your lawfully wedded wife, to love and cherish from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health? If so, please say, 'I do'."

"I do." I said strongly and slipped the diamond ring on to her finger. She reached for the other ring and the minister spoke up again.

"Makenna Irwin, do you take, Sophia Clifford, for your lawfully wedded wife, to love and cherish from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health? If so, say, 'I do'."

"I do." She said and slipped the other diamond ring on to my finger. We held hands and I swear, I almost bursted from happiness.

"If there be anyone present who may show just and lawful cause as to why this couple may not be legally wed, let him or her speak now or forever hold his or her peace." The minister spoke and no one did.

Finally, he said the closing lines and the words I've been waiting to hear since I got here.

"You may now kiss the bride."

I grabbed Makenna and pulled her close to me. "I love you." I said before pressing my lips against her's. She kissed me back and I felt the confetti being blown and falling upon us all as everyone clapped and whistled.

We pulled away and she smiled back. "I love you too babe." She said softly and chuckled lightly.

We held hands and then raised them as people took photos of us. Alex and Analeigh ran up to us and I smiled as I picked the tiny blonde girl up.

"Should we get a little girl?" Makenna asked me and I looked at her. I nodded and she smiled, saying we will right after the honeymoon.

We walked down the aisle again and out of the building. Luke took his little girl from me and I laughed as she began whining for me. I looked at the ocean that was literally right under this little building and then I felt someone grab my leg.

"Miranda, off of aunty Sophia's leg." I told him it was okay and picked up the little brunette girl, setting her on my hip as I looked at Kevin. "I can't believe you zoned out during your own wedding."

"If you were marrying a girl as perfect as Makenna, you would have gotten distracted aswell." I said and he chuckled. "Andy, go to daddy okay? Aunty has to go real fast." I said and she nodded, making grabby hands towards Gabe.

"Daddy!" I said and went up to Calum. He chuckled and gave me a hug. "I did it. I married the most beautiful girl in the world." I told him.

"You sure did princess." He said and I smiled. "It was so weird hearing it though. It's as if Ashton and Michael were getting married." He told me and I laughed.

"There's my baby girl." I heard someone say and I turned around to see Makenna and Charlotte hugging. "Twenty-two and you're already married." She said and Ashton stood by them, chucking.

"Forgetting about someone sweetheart?" I turned around and saw Michael. I gave him a hug and he rubbed my back. "I love you baby, I really do, but it was weird hearing him say your last names."

"I thought it was fine."

"Well you were zoned out so shut up." He teased and I laughed. "You're such an idiot. Even I didn't zone out during my wedding." He said.

"Well I'm sorry I wasn't beautiful enough." Calum gasped in fake offense and I laughed. "It seems now, you and Ashton are legally related. Both if your daughters got married."

"This is all so weird." Michael commented and I just shrugged. I didn't care. I was married to the live of my life and that's all that mattered.

"Mummy!" I looked down and saw Alex. I picked him up and he smiled. "You and mum got married? That means forever?" The seven year old asked.

"Yes baby, me and mum are going to be together forever." I said and I felt arms around me. "Forever."

"And always." Makenna said and I smiled. "This is our happily ever after." She told me and Calum gave us a smile.

"I love you girls so much." He told us and Alex pouted, saying his not a girl. "I love you too buddy."

"I love you too daddy," I said and set Kevin down. "I love you too dad."

"Adopting you was the best thing I've ever done." Michael said and Calum agreed. "You're the best thing that ever happened to us."

"I'm glad you weirdos adopted me too."