Chapter Seven

Sophia's point of view

"Sophia, it's time to wake up. You need to get dressed and you need to get out of me bed." I heard someone say and I grumbled.

"No. I'm tired."

"If you don't get out of my bed I'm going to pour freezing cold water on you." He said and I groaned. I lifted my arms and made grabby hands. "It seems the roles have been switched yet again."

He picked me up and I rubbed my eyes. "Go brush your teeth and get ready. You have like an hour."

I nodded and he set me down in my room. I went to my bathroom and then did my business quickly. I flushed the toilet and then washed my hands.

I brushed my teeth and once I finished I washed my face. I looked at my hair and then turned on the straightener again. I straightened it last night but it got all bent up in my sleep.

Once I finished, I played with my bangs. They were so fluffy today so I left them to cover my forehead and I smiled. I unplugged the straightener and then brushed my hair quickly.

I went to my bedroom and then grabbed the clothes Calum had picked out for me. I stripped down and then threw the outfit on. After about seven jumps, three sqauats, two lunges, and two leg kicks, I had my jeans on.

I smiled and then grabbed a pair of black socks. I put them on and then pulled my boots on, lacing them up and then throwing the flannel on. I looked in the mirror on my desk and I smiled.

I put my phone in my pocket and then walked downstairs. I went to the kitchen and grabbed a banana. I unpeeled it and then I heard a 'woah'. I hummed and then turned around.

"You look like Calum." Ashton said and looked around me shirt. "Oh my god you can't wear that shirt. We'll get in trouble because 'drop dead' is bad."

"'Drop Dead' is a clothing line Ashton, shut up." I heard Calum call out. "We won't get in trouble, not if I wear the same thing." He said and soon he walked out in the same outfit as me.

"Someone take a picture, I have a fan." I said and Ashton just looked at us worriedly. "Loosen up Ash, if Calum says you won't get in trouble just listen to him." Ashton sighed and then nodded as he pulled his phone out.

"Let me take a picture of you two and post it." He said and me and Calum stood by each other. Calum looked at me and then messed with his hair until it was covering his forehead too. He took a picture and rhen showed it to us.

"Let me see your sunglasses." Calum handed me his sunglasses and I took Ashton's phone. They watched as I took a selfie on it and then handed Ash his phone back. "You can post it now."

They laughed and then I looked around. "I am Calum Hood and I play bass in the band." I said and Calum laughed. "Except I'm more badass because I can rap." I said and Calum pouted.

"I sang the really quick part in 'If You Don't Know' so give me some credit okay?"

"Nah." I said and he rolled his eyes. "That wasn't that fast. I could sing that part easily." He challenged me to do it and then told Ashton to record it. I rolled my eyes and then nodded.

I took a deep breath and then sang his solo, probably a little too fast because I'm so used to rapping. He looked amazed and then looked at the camera. Ashton laughed and then Ashton told us he ended the video.

"She sang it faster than I did and all in one breath." He said and then walked away. "I quit the band." He actually walked out of the front door and I laughed.

"We're ready." Michael called out and I turned around. "Where's Calum?" I pointed out of the door and he nodded. "Come on, let's get in the car."

I nodded and then ran outside. I looked around for Calum and then saw him on his phone, his back pressed against the garage. "Come on Calum, it's time to go."