𝟏 - 𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ ˳༄꠶ ⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ ˳༄꠶ ⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

Ugh...

Y/n's head was pounding in pain, and her vision was still very disoriented.

Noticing that she was lying on her side, she pushed herself so that she was lying supine. She squinted and noticed the bright moon above her limp body.

She loudly exhaled.

Was Megumi able to kill that annoying bitch...?

She pushed herself up from her position, forcing herself to sit up. She winced at the sheer pain piercing her from all sides of her body.

Looking down at her body, she still noticed the large cuts and scars she got from fighting that thing.

She placed a hand on her forehead, scrunching her nose as she tried to calm her intense headache.

She opened her eyes, looking straight in front of her. She raised an eyebrow.

Wait... This isn't under the Yasohachi Bridge...

She felt her heart pumping as she tried to look around, trying to familiarize her environment.

But before she could do anything, her vision blackened.

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ ˳༄꠶ ⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

A pair of groggy eyes open, and Y/n slowly regains consciousness as her eyes flutter open to find herself (once again) in a different environment.

The multiple different aromas and scents of antiseptic medication lingered around the room, making her scrunch her nose up in slight disgust. She tries to move, but her body feels extremely weak and heavy.

She softly sighs as she considers what to do next.

Upon staying quiet, she closed her eyes and focused on her senses, trying to tune into the space around her. The faint chirping of birds becomes more distinct, and she can hear faint murmurs of conversations right in the same room as she was.

After a minute or so, she could hear footsteps approaching near her. Her heart quickens with anticipation as a slightly short and blurry figure stands right next to her. Y/n could hear the figure hum a short "Hm?" Before the figures' eyes widened in surprise.

"Ah?? She's awake!" It shouted. From the voice, Y/n noticed that it was the voice of a young girl with quite a high-pitched voice that she was unfamiliar with.

They scurried around her, pacing back and forth. "H-How are you feeling?" The girl asks with a concerned tone.

Y/n lightly groaned, trying to clear her throat. "I... don't know. I'm just feeling really disoriented." Y/n replied, trying to sit up. Two hands were gently placed on Y/n's back and arm, trying to support her to sit up. "Please take it slow!