𝟐𝟎 - 𝐬𝐚𝐲 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ ˳༄꠶ ⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ ˳༄꠶ ⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

Y/n was furiously trembling. She couldn't even unsheathe her swords.

The Upper Moon Three's presence scared her shit-less.

Suddenly, in the blink of an eye, the Upper Moon disappeared from his position. Quickly turning her head to the right, she noticed that they were right on top of Tanjiro, ready to punch him in the face.

Y/n's eyes widened, before sliding her body in between the two figures. She quickly unsheathed her swords as they were only a few inches apart.

Jewel Breathing, Second Form, Necklace!

Chains of sharp gemstones appeared from the tips of her swords once again, and she swung them at the demon's neck. The Upper Moon's eyes widened, before stopping their attack and doing multiple backflips, preventing Y/n's full attack.

They placed their fingers on their neck, before smirking widely and making eye contact with Y/n.

"That's a fine breathing technique," he cooed before his neck immediately regenerated. He licked the blood off of his fingers before raising an eyebrow at her. "Did you make that breathing style up yourself?"

An ick mark or two grew on Y/n's forehead. She furrowed her eyebrows as she yelled in his direction.

"That's none of your business," Y/n shouted as she stood up and positioned her arms in front of her.

"Don't you dare hurt these innocent passengers! You better leave while you still can." Y/n coldly spoke, glaring at the Upper Moon as his facial expression stayed the same.

He placed a hand on his chin, analyzing the girl.

Suddenly, he disappeared again.

Y/n quickly took a deep breath in and concentrated on her surroundings. Her eyes widened.

Behind!

Jewel Breathing, Fourth Form, Emerald Cage!

Y/n hastily threw her arms up in the air, as a green forcefield was summoned around her and Tanjiro.

Instead of punching his target, he punched the forcefield with immense strength, which made a huge crack in her shield. She buckled onto the ground from the force.

Wh-What strength!

Y/n's eyebrows furrowed.

Where's Rengoku?! Why did he have to leave the moment THIS BITCH showed up?!!?!

He was about to land another punch on the shield before Y/n furrowed her eyebrows and thought for a moment.

A visible light bulb appeared above her head.