𝟑 - 𝐩𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ ˳༄꠶ ⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ ˳༄꠶ ⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

Y/n loudly exhales as she walks back into her large room.

She walks through the empty hallways, looking outside at the crescent-shaped moon shining down on her through the window frames. She loudly yawns, her eyelids getting heavy.

What a day...

Let's just go back to the room.

Among the multiple doors to her right, she slides open her room's door, and her eyes slightly widen to new figures in different beds scattered around the room.

At least I'm not alone in this big ass room anymore.

There are ten beds in total. Five aligned on the left and right. Y/n's bed is the 3rd bed on the left. There were two new figures in the room. One was on the 2nd bed to the right and the other was on the 5th bed also to the right side of the room.

Y/n guessed that they were fast asleep.

She quietly closes the door behind her and softly steps into the room, trying her best to not make any of the floorboards creak.

Feeling a sense of comfort in the presence of others, Y/n slipped into her own bed. With a gentle sigh, she settled herself beneath the covers, closing her eyes in hopes of finding rest.

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ ˳༄꠶ ⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

.

.

.

.

.

.