𝟏𝟓 - 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐩𝐞𝐞𝐫𝐬

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ ˳༄꠶ ⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ ˳༄꠶ ⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

Three months had somehow passed.

Y/n stared at the calendar hanging in the living room.

Time in this universe is a lot faster than back at home.

So apparently, three months had passed when it only felt like a week.

Kanao had left for her Final Selection. Luckily, she survived with three others. When she arrived back with no scar or bruise on her body, Aoi and Y/n stared at her with their mouths wide open.

Wh-- What-- how?!

Y/n along with Mitsuri was outside of their dojo, cleaning up the Christmas and New Year decorations. Currently, it was the middle of the night, so they both had lanterns on them.

Y/n noticed two figures walking out of the Ubuyashiki estate before sprinting forward. Curious, she turned her head to her left.

She spotted Giyu and Shinobu dashing out the gates, looking as if they were rushing to get somewhere. Shrugging, Y/n went back to her own business guessing that it was probably another mission.

Mitsuri, looking at the clock, saw that it was 1 AM. Mitsuri's eyes widened as she squealed to herself. "Huh?! It's 1 already?! But I felt like we've only been here for less than thirty minutes!"

Y/n's eyes widened too. They left the dojo to clean up at 10 PM.

We've been out here for 3 hours?!

Y/n noticed how Mitsuri yawned loudly, trying to keep herself awake while taking away the New Year's decorations around the house. Y/n walked up to the Love Hashira, fumbling with some Christmas decorations.

"If you're tired, you should just go and rest, Mitsuri-san. I can take care of the other decorations."

Mitsuri waved her off, her face turning red. "N-No, no! It's really fine, Y/n-chan! I can stay awake..." Mitsuri spoke, a bit of hesitation in the last sentence. Mitsuri then thought of an idea. She cupped Y/n's hands in hers, her warm hands wrapping her cold ones.

"Let's go and sleep now. We can clean up the decorations tomorrow morning, okay?" Mitsuri suggested as Y/n nodded her head. "Sure!"

The two girls giggled lightly to themselves as they walked into their dojo and turned off the lights.

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ ˳༄꠶ ⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

"Y/n, wake up! Wake up!"

Y/n snorted awake at a sudden feminine voice that flooded her room. Y/n sat up and looked at the figure to her left, the one who shook her up. She squinted her eyes.