*ѕρє¢ιαℓ ¢нαρ. 3

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ ˳༄꠶ ⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

The group of 6 – first-years and second-years – huddled around the wooden table, everyone's eyes fixated upon the item carefully placed in the middle of the table.

The room fell into a hushed silence as they took in the sight of the flower's vibrant, blue petals.

"So... you found this in Y/n's room?" Panda tried to confirm, his voice slightly trembling as the atmosphere was dense. The pink-haired male nodded as he stared at the petals. "But... I can't help but feel there's something strange about it."

Yuuji then suddenly slapped his head, rubbing it. "And Sukuna keeps muttering things like "Interesting" "Touch it"..." Yuuji complained as Ijichi's eyebrows raised.

"Then he must know about this mysterious flower." He noted out, looking over at Yuuji. The pink-haired male sighed. "I already tried asking him, but he has been giving me nothing about this flower."

Megumi squinted his eyes at the glowing flower. "If I'm not mistaken, this flower in particular looks like a spider lily." He said, tilting his head at it.

Nobara's eyebrows furrowed. "But there's no such thing as a blue spider lily! Don't spider lilies only come in like– warm colors??"

Megumi shrugged, and Nobara made a soft "Tsk.".

The other group of 6, the school faculty members turned their attention from the principal's office desk and looked toward the group of students chatting amongst themselves.

Principal Masamichi watched in silence, a sunken feeling in his chest.

Shoko glanced over at her former teacher, narrowing her eyes at him. "Is something the matter, principal?"

Everyone's voices died down as everyone's gazes landed on the bulk male.

He took a shaky sigh as she glanced down at his phone that was placed on his office desk. "The blue spider lily..."

Everyone raised an eyebrow at his sudden behavior change.

Masamichi glanced over at Gojo, noticing that he was also really silent.

"It's a mysterious flower," Gojo suddenly spoke as he placed his hands into his pants pockets. "I've heard many stories about this flower's association with many things..."

Megumi's eyes widened, glancing over at the white-haired male. "You've told me about this once. But I thought it was just a myth..." Megumi's eyes widened as he stared down at the flower, its blue petals glowing.

"How did this end up in Y/n's room...?"

Masamichi, abruptly stood up, making everyone slightly jolt. "From the ancient scripts of Jujutsu Sorcerers... it is said that the blue spider lily had been extinct for more than a hundred years already."

Everyone's eyes widened in shock.

"H-Hold on a second!" Nobara exclaimed, getting everyone's attention. "Are you saying that this flower doesn't even exist?"

Maki crossed her arms over her chest. "I've read something about this too... It is said that the blue spider lily is considered a legendary flower, something out of folklore." She said, before glaring down at the flower.

"We need to find out more about it."

Inumaki nodded, his eyes filled with concern. "Salmon."

"Hmm, interesting indeed," Panda spoke, placing a hand on his chin. "This raises more questions than answers though..."