𝟐𝟑 - 𝐜𝐥𝐮𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ ˳༄꠶ ⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ ˳༄꠶ ⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

"My, my..." An elderly woman muttered, as both she and another elderly male sat next to each other, peering down at three 'females' while sweatdropping. Y/n stood next to Uzui, trying her best not to laugh.

"Now these three are certainly..." Y/n shut her eyes as she recalled what their new names were. "...quite homely girls, aren't they?"

Sumiko, Zenko, and Inoko.

Y/n's name was also turned too. Her name was now N/n.

Y/n started profusely sweating to contain her laughter when the male had to rub his eyes to make sure he wasn't seeing things. Y/n then recalled back to when they were still in the Wisteria house.

"Uzui-sama, I'm almost done with Zen-- WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!"

Y/n roared as Uzui started changing Inosuke's makeup. "They don't look girly enough. Let me do it."

"No! They look perfectly fine to me!"

"No one's going to accept them if they look like this!"

"The makeup's going to probably get rubbed off anyway!"

"Don't you start arguing with me!"

"Fine. Then you do it."

Y/n mentally sighed as the elderly duo thought long and hard. The male then suddenly winced at the sight. "No, I don't think we can..."

"Isn't there any way you can reconsider? Under your training, Madam, I'm sure they'd turn into diamonds." Uzui spoke. Y/n noticed how the elder woman's face slightly turned pink. The elder male intervened. "I'm sorry, but--"

"Well, I guess taking in one wouldn't be a problem!" The elder woman smiled, as the male whipped his head in her direction, sweating at what she just said. "Then, please take one. Sorry to impose, Madam."

Y/n rolled her eyes as she perked up at the Sound Hashira's new look.

I'll admit, he does look really good like this.