𝟔 - 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐩𝐚𝐭𝐡

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ ˳༄꠶ ⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ ˳༄꠶ ⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

It has been about three weeks since Y/n joined and stayed with Mitsuri.

And during those weeks, a Hashira passed.

The Flower Hashira, Kocho Kanae, has been slayed by an upper-rank demon.

This information devastated her younger sister, Kocho Shinobu. And since then, Shinobu has completely changed her personality to fit Kanae's. Y/n was not very close to Kanae but did attend her funeral and send her her prayers.

She even felt tears stream down her face.

During the weeks, Y/n has learned more and more about the demon slayer corps, breathing techniques, total concentration breathing, and the Hashiras individually.

Kanroji Mitsuri-- Her caretaker, the Love Hashira, was like a mother figure to her. Every alternate day, Mitsuri and Y/n would be in the kitchen, teaching her how to cook properly and add spices to give flavor. In addition to that, Mitsuri also helped Y/n improve her flexibility skills, which she didn't have much trouble with.

Tomioka Giyu-- The Water Hashira, was quite open to her and has been getting deja vu with her and Sabito being very similar, hence the reason as to why he was so fond of her. Every now and then, Y/n would jog towards his dojo just to see if he was meditating on his front porch. And if he was, she would slowly walk up to him and wave at him. He would nod his head, slightly smiling at her once she turned.

Tokito Muichiro-- Y/n realized that the nonchalant Mist Hashira was actually the youngest Hashira of all nine. Hell, he was younger than her. Ever since their encounter at the pond, every week during the night, Y/n would run over to the pond and always meet up with Muichiro there. They would sit in silence and look up at the clouds, a comfortable silence between them. Muichiro still forgets her name though.

Kocho Shinobu-- About a week ago, Shinobu was announced as the new Hashira to take over Kanae's spot as the Insect Hashira. Y/n asked Shinobu what total concentration breathing was, and Shinobu delightedly decided to help Y/n on learning it. She noticed her personality change. She also noticed that she started to wear Kanae's haori around. Sumi, Naho, and Kiyo, small girls who help around the Butterfly Mansion, taught Y/n how to use total concentration breathing constantly. Now, Y/n keeps total concentration breathing constantly. But occasionally she would sometimes pass out. In addition, Shinobu herself would teach her every week about medicine and poison. During these few sessions, Y/n has gained an understanding of how to help someone when they're hurt.

Shinazugawa Sanemi -- The Wind Hashira, as of now, dislikes Y/n's presence. He thought of her as a female duplicate of his younger brother. Which seemed to piss him off. The chief of the residence, Y/n later knowing his name as Oyakata-sama, assigned Sanemi to train Y/n in speed and combat training. No matter how many times Sanemi tried to complain, Oyakata-sama would ignore him. So from then on, she would go to his dojo five times a week to train. His training sessions were tough, and they exhausted her. Though that was the only thing Sanemi liked about her; she was strong, and quite experienced already. Y/n sometimes wonders if Kanae's death impacted Sanemi, since after her passing, he got colder.