𝟏𝟗 - 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ ˳༄꠶ ⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ ˳༄꠶ ⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

"Hmph, that guy with the goggle eyes ordered me around!"

"Inosuke, that's so rude to say! Don't say that about a hashira!"

"But somehow... somehow, he was awesome! I'm so pissed!!"

"... what??"

Inosuke and Y/n were running on top of the train's cabins, looking for the demon's head near the front of the train. Rengoku had ordered them to do so.

"Inosuke! Y/n! Keep an eye on the three cars in the front!" Tanjiro yelled from inside the train, making sure the two could hear him.

"You don't have to tell me!" Inosuke shouted as the duo unsheathed their katanas.

"It's alright Tanjiro, we've found it already!" --Y/n.

"No, I FOUND IT, with my all-out Seventh Form, I found this guy's weak spot!" --Inosuke.

"You did!? So, it's in the front after all?!" --Tanjiro.

"That's right, upfront! And that front part is a heck of a lot creepier!" Inosuke screamed back at his friend, as the two of them were closing into the first cabin.

"So, it's around where the coal's loaded, right?!" Tanjiro shouted after a brief silence, and Y/n shouted back.

"That's right!"

"Understood!"

Y/n and Inosuke halted where the coal was loaded, and Inosuke nodded before leaping high into the air.

Realizing what he was going to do next, she took a few steps back. Inosuke slashed his blades in different directions, and the whole top of the small cabin got sliced off. "All right!"

Inside was the conductor, who was staring at Inosuke with terror in his eyes. The kid swiftly landed inside the smaller cabin.

"Fishy... very fishy. Especially around here!" Inosuke exclaimed, pointing his katana at the engine.

Y/n, still on top of the first cabin, turned her head around and noticed Tanjiro running behind, not too far away from them. Y/n struggled to keep a smiling face, urging him to run faster before looking back at Inosuke and the conductor.

Her eyes widened.

About 20 arms came flying at them.

"Inosuke!" Tanjiro shouted, too far away to do anything. Y/n furrowed her eyebrows and unsheathed one of her swords.

"Jewel Breathing, Sixth Form, Rapid Spiral!"

Rotating at an immense speed with her sword in front of her, she quickly sliced off all of the surrounding arms that were holding onto Inosuke. But there were a few arms Y/n couldn't slice since her attack range was short.