𝟏𝟒 - 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐮𝐧

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ ˳༄꠶ ⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ ˳༄꠶ ⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

One month had flown by.

And Y/n has been getting more and more missions. She recently has been going on her own, and she's slaying it.

Yes, she does come back to the Butterfly Mansion with a scar or two and multiple bruises, but luckily, she's surprised that she hasn't died yet.

She realized that her Final Selection buddy, Kumagai Itsuki lives in that river village, which Y/n later known the name as Shinrinyoku Village (森林浴).

And ever since their first encounter, they have surprisingly gotten closer, and Y/n has learned to take in his behavior. Every now and then, they would send each other letters via their crows. 

Itsuki's crow's name is Hiro, while Y/n's is named after her twin, Yuuji.

And today, during mid-September, was going to be the day when all of the Final Selection survivors regroup and hang out.

Y/n's heart was racing. Today was specifically September 12th, which meant that today was the Chrysanthemum Festival. During this time of year, in a village near Shinrinyoku village, is where the chrysanthemums bloom and many people will be heading there.

Fun fact, the village is actually named after chrysanthemums in Japanese! So the village Y/n and the others will be going to be called Kiku Village. Don't worry, there will be no demons around since there are wisteria trees surrounding the village.

Mitsuri knew about her leave for the night and quickly found a kimono that would fit her.

Found on Pinterest, Meredith Ryan

Y/n twirled in front of the mirror, looking herself up and down. She smiled at how she looked before she saw Mitsuri walking up to her with a long thin hairpin that was shaped like a sword. The Love Hashira smiled at her.