𝟏𝟔 - 𝐫𝐞𝐡𝐚𝐛𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ ˳༄꠶ ⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ ˳༄꠶ ⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

"I can't possibly take any more!" A familiar yellow-haired male cried as Aoi and Kiyo bent over him, slightly annoyed. "We go through this every single day! You're the most severely injured, Zenitsu!" Aoi shouted. Y/n stood next to Kiyo and giggled at the scene unfolding.

Aoi looked at Zenitsu with stern eyebrows. "Take your medicine this second!" Y/n walked up to his bedside table and picked up his cup of medicine, handing it over to him. He cried as he stared at the green liquid.

"Seriously..." Aoi muttered before Kiyo and Aoi walked over to Tanjiro. "Tanjiro, your medicine is right over here," Aoi spoke as Kiyo handed him a cup of medicine. "Thanks," Tanjiro replied, retrieving the cup from Kiyo.

He drinks the medicine with ease.

"OI! Tanjiro's medicine goes down easy, doesn't it? Right?? It's different than mine, isn't it?" Zenitsu yelled again, Y/n closing one of her eyes as she furrowed her eyebrows. "Please be quiet, Zenitsu!"

"I call favoritism! I call favoritism!" Zenitsu protested, about to stand up, and marched towards the trio and Y/n held him back. Because of his condition, he was still slightly weak.

"Zenitsu, this is a hospital ward! Quiet down!" Tanjiro ushered him, putting his hands up as sweat trailed down his cheek.

"You guys seem to be doing well!"

Everyone's eyes widened at a sudden new voice. Zenitsu, Tanjiro, Y/n, Aoi, and Kiyo all turn their heads to the door, making eye contact with someone the majority of people were not familiar with. "Ah, Murata!" Tanjiro exclaimed. "Hey!" Murata replied.

Aoi, Kiyo, and Y/n stood up and bowed to the four people. "We'll be taking our leave now," Y/n spoke politely, as the three of them turned their heads at Zenitsu, who just finished taking his medicine.

"And you better pipe down, mister!" Aoi yelled before the three of them walked out of the room.

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ ˳༄꠶ ⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

Three Days Later

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ ˳༄꠶ ⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

Kiyo, Sumi, and Naho were near the thin futon mats. Kanao sat at a table with multiple cups with liquid around them. Y/n stood next to Aoi, looking down at the three boys who were kneeling on the ground in front of them

"All right, since you'll be joining us from today, Zenitsu, I'll explain the process again now," Aoi spoke and gestured toward the three younger girls. "You'll start there," The trio's eyebrows furrowed. "Those girls will make your bodies limber again after having been bedridden for so long."