𝟐𝟒 - 𝐚 𝐝𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐞

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ ˳༄꠶ ⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ ˳༄꠶ ⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

Y/n walked around the house, a deep pit in her stomach. She furrowed her eyebrows, she couldn't stop feeling extremely anxious.

I'm in the exact same house as an Upper Moon demon...

She had just finished a few chores assigned to her and then looked up at the stairs leading to the higher floors. Y/n looked to her left and right, making sure no one saw her before she dashed up the stairs and ran towards the Oiran's room.

While running, Y/n's eyes widened.

The demon's presence is gone!

Without asking politely, Y/n hastily opened both of the sliding doors, not surprised to see a dark room with no one inside."If she isn't here... she must be already taking her first move."

"I agree with you."

Y/n suppressed a loud shriek as she whipped her head towards the left, looking at the now-open window. Her eyes widened with surprise. "Tengen-sama?!"

Her mentor smiled at her and nodded as a greeting before going stern again. "Come on, let's go find it, Y/n."

Y/n smirked widely at him and nodded, agreeing with him. She then politely asked him to wait for her outside so that she could quickly change into her uniform, along with the Muscle Mice giving her her duo katanas.

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ ˳༄꠶ ⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

Y/n panted as she tried to keep up with her mentor, trying to keep close to him as the two of them jumped from rooftop to rooftop, trying to find the demon. Y/n was ordered to focus on trying to find the demon with its aura, but she couldn't find anything.

Uzui also caught Y/n up on how the house owner told Uzui that his wife, Hinatsuru, was nearby. Y/n deeply frowned when he mentioned then Zenitsu had disappeared.

While running near the ground, they passed through houses and streets, trying to find his wife. Y/n looked around and felt a presence.

There's someone else here.

When passing a specific house, both Uzui and Y/n widened their eyes and stopped running. The two of them peered inside.

She stared in shock. It was an ill woman wrapped in sashes, wearing a revealing purple outfit. Y/n looked up at Uzui to see his shocked facial expression. The pink-haired girl looked back at the woman.

That must be Hinatsuru.

The two of them barge through the door as they stare at the sashes around the room and her body. Y/n quickly slashed the sashes away, pinning them to a wall as Uzui cradled his wife, looking at her with a stern expression.