𝟏𝟖 - 𝐚 𝐝𝐞𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ ˳༄꠶ ⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ ˳༄꠶ ⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

What... happened?

Y/n's eyelids felt heavy, but she could slowly open them. Her ears were ringing like crazy, and she couldn't hear anything.

Why am I sitting on the ground?

She dug her fingers into something soft. After a few seconds, a masculine voice sounded in front of her.

"Itadori. Itadori, please say something. Are you alright?"

Her eyes snapped open at the familiar voice. She looked up as tears started to form in her eyes. Without responding, Y/n leaped up from the ground and engulfed the younger male in a warm hug, uncontrollably crying as she sobbed into his uniform.

The troubled raven-haired boy wrapped his arms around the girl, his arms tense.

Other students continued to stare in worry and confusion he helped Y/n up and turned his back toward the others.

"You guys continue. I'm going to bring her back to the dorms." The male spoke, as the second-years silently nodded.

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ ˳༄꠶ ⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

Y/n sniffled a bit as she studied her surroundings.

The setting sun was shining warmly on her skin, and they were walking back to the dorms from the large field the school had. Y/n scanned the environment, smiling widely to herself.

Megumi opened Nobara's dorm door for the two of them, and they stepped in.

Y/n tried her utmost best to not wail.

She made eye contact with her twin brother, who was sitting on the stool next to the kitchen counter. He smiled warmly at her, and she tried to smile back.

"Huh, you guys sure came back early!" Yuuji spoke, turning his attention to them.

"Is everything alright?" Nobara questioned, walking out of the bathroom and peering over at the duo.

When the two took a closer look, they noticed Y/n's bloodshot eyes.

"Ah, Y/n! Did you cry or something?! Your eyes are red...!" Nobara exclaimed, jogging out of the bathroom and running towards the pink-haired female, frowning at Y/n's expression.

Yuuji spat out the tea he was drinking and abruptly stood up before running towards Y/n. "Wh-What?! What happened?!" He lightly pushed Nobara and Megumi out of the way as he glanced down at his twin.