*ѕρє¢ιαℓ ¢нαρ. 2

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ ˳༄꠶ ⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

Yuuji cautiously entered Y/n's room, his heart heavy with anticipation and worry. The door creaked softly as he pushed it open, revealing the familiar surroundings of his twin sister's personal space.

The afternoon sunlight filtered through the window, casting a soft glow upon the room. It felt both comforting and eerie, knowing that Y/n had been here just before her mysterious disappearance.

His eyes scanned the room, taking in each detail with a mix of longing and apprehension.

The walls were adorned with posters of her favorite movies and games, and her desk was adorned with anime character figures, showcasing her vibrant personality. The scent of (favorite flower scent) filled the air, emanating from a small bouquet placed delicately on her bedside table.

A small desk sat in one corner, cluttered with sketchbooks.

Yuuji's gaze lingered on the scattered pages, filled with doodles, sketches, and snippets of poetry. It was a glimpse into the world of his sister's thoughts and dreams, a world that now felt distant.

His eyes then fell upon the wooden bookshelf that stood against the wall, its shelves filled with various books and trinkets.

His eyes widened at the unevenness and unorganized nature of the books. He furrowed his eyebrows.

I thought Y/n was an organized person...

He walked toward the bookshelf and looked through the books, whether they were on the bookshelf, on her desk, on her bed, or scattered around the ground.

He sighed as he decided to pick each one up, organizing it back in its place.

After a few minutes, he was down to the last book that was slightly below her bed.

Upon reaching for the book and picking it up, he raised an eyebrow.

The journal seemed out of place. It had a worn leather cover, its edges frayed with time, and was secured with a metal lock, as if safeguarding secrets not meant for prying eyes.

Curiosity gnawed at Yuuji's mind, trying to open the book with his bare hands. After a few seconds, he gave up, panting as he glared at the journal.

There's definitely something wrong with this journal.

She never mentioned or showed this book to me...

I'll bring this back and ask the others.

Yuuji decided, holding onto the book before glancing around the room once more.

However, he couldn't silence the intrusive thoughts that whispered in his mind.

Doubts crept in, questioning his intentions and invading his thoughts with guilt.

Would he be betraying Y/n's trust by invading her privacy?

Should he respect her boundaries, even in her absence?

He took a step back, unsure of the path he should take.

The weight of Y/n's disappearance hung heavily upon him, tugging at his resolve. He couldn't bear the thought of leaving any stone unturned, not when his sister's well-being was at stake.

With a conflicted sigh, Yuuji pushed aside his doubts and resolved to find a way to unlock the journal.

He searched through Y/n's room, meticulously examining every drawer, every hidden compartment, hoping to stumble upon a key or any indication of how to open it.

His fingers brushed against the smooth surface of a small jewelry box, triggering a pang of guilt.

Would Y/n have kept the key here...?

Opening it hesitantly, he found a delicate silver necklace. He softly smiled at the necklace.

It was the one he gifted her for their birthday a year ago.

He placed it on her bedside table as he walked to her desk and bent down, analyzing the messy desk.

As he rummaged through her belongings once more, a bright blue light caught his attention in the corner of his eyes.

His brown orbs wandered to the windowsill, and his heart skipped a beat, feeling shivers go down his spine.

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ ˳༄꠶ ⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

Sukuna's eyes widened, staring at the blue object.

He menacingly smiled, placing a hand on his cheek.

"This is going to get interesting."

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ ˳༄꠶ ⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

There, sitting on the windowsill, was a single spider lily, glowing a soft blue radiance.

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ ˳༄꠶ ⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯