𝟏𝟕 - 𝐜𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ ˳༄꠶ ⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ ˳༄꠶ ⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

The pink-haired girl smiled to herself as she and the kakushi arrived at the train station. She smiled at the advanced-looking building, getting memories of her childhood before thanking the kakushi and hurrying into the station with her small briefcase in her right hand.

She tried wearing more casual clothes, to try and fit in with the crowd. She also had to hide her two blades behind her back, since if someone saw her, they'd immediately call the police.

She wore something like this.

Found on Pinterest, BEYOND fashion

Beige colored sweater with a single black stripe on her sleeves, inside she wore a black long-sleeved tight-skin turtle neck. Her pants were white and long. Wore brown sandals with white socks.

Walking into the train station, she showed her ordered ticket to the officers. They did a thorough scan of the ticket before letting her in. She walked around the area, amazed by the modernized structures.

She quickly walked into where her train was going to be waiting for her and the other members. The train was going to leave soon.

Panting, she quickly jumped on the train and sighed in relief.

She looked up at the cabin number she was in. Cabin 7.

She was sitting where the first class was, which was Cabins 1 and 2. She turned to her left and started walking, opening the door with her right arm and closing it behind her, walking past all of the other passengers.

At last, she found her cabin and seat number. She sat down and looked outside at the sunset. She smiled as the warm rays shined onto her face, almost blinding her.