*ѕρє¢ιαℓ ¢нαρ. 1

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ ˳༄꠶ ⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

"She what?!" A familiar pink-haired male shouted, abruptly standing up from his chair with such impact that it made the chair topple over. A talking panda walked behind him, placing a hand on his shoulder, trying to reassure him. "It's alright, I believe she'll be alrigh–"

"What do you mean, it's alright? It's obviously not!" He shouted, shaking Panda's paw off of his shoulder. Nobara loudly sighed as Maki looked down at the floorboards.

The first years, second years, and school faculty members were all gathered together in Principal Masamichi's office to discuss Itadori Y/n, a first-year student, who suddenly disappeared because of a special-grade curse that Megumi had eventually exorcised.

The room fell into a heavy silence as the news of Yuuji's twins' disappearance settled upon them like a suffocating weight.

Nitta, her brows furrowing with concern, interjected, "Has anyone tried to call her? Maybe she left any clues or indications on her phone."

Megumi, his voice tinged with frustration, replied, "Her phone was not teleported with her. It seems the special grade specifically targeted her and intentionally left behind any means of communication."

Mei Mei glanced over at the white-haired first-year teacher. He was unusually quiet.

Gojo absorbed the information, his mind racing with possibilities and strategies. 

He took a deep breath, regaining composure, before turning his attention to Principal Masamichi.

"Yaga, we need to act swiftly. Y/n's safety is of utmost importance," Gojo spoke with a sense of urgency. "We must gather any additional information we have and devise a plan to track down the special-grade curse that targeted Y/n."

Ijichi, who was standing in the corner of the room taking meeting notes, turned over and looked at the first-years. "Say, didn't you four encounter a special-grade curse that looked similar to the one at Yasohachi Bridge?"

Nobara, without turning to look at Ijichi, replied. "Yeah. At the juvenile detention center."

"If the windows can track down more of that similar cursed energy, there's a high possibility that we can encounter it again." Ijichi noted out, and Principal Masamichi nodded, "That's true..."

Maki, though still grappling with the shock of Y/n's sudden absence, raised her head and spoke up. "We need to find out everything we can about this curse and its patterns," She then glanced over at Megumi. "Megumi, since you exorcised the curse, we should focus on understanding its motives and any potential connections it might have."

Nitta nodded in agreement, glancing over at the male who was sitting on the couch. "Fushiguro, we need you to provide us with every detail you remember about your fight with the special grade and anything about Y/n. Any small piece of information could be crucial in locating them or finding leads related to the curse."

Megumi squinted his eyes and glanced down at his shoes while all eyes were on him. He took a shaky breath as he recalled what had happened that fateful night.

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ ˳༄꠶ ⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

Megumi's POV

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ ˳༄꠶ ⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

"Ugh..."