𝟏𝟑 - 𝐚𝐜𝐢𝐝 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ ˳༄꠶ ⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ ˳༄꠶ ⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

I can't sleep.

Y/n lay in her futon with her eyes extremely wide.

She was slightly traumatized by what happened a few hours ago.

Looking at the clock, it was about 4 AM.

She sighed as she stared at the ceiling. She recalled how her discussion with Obanai went right after she brushed her teeth.

Y/n stared at Obanai with puppy eyes. Obanai stared back, his eyes half-lidded.

"I'm not repeating myself, Itadori. You cannot go out by yourself to hunt down the demon."

"Then come with me!"

"No. I need my beauty sleep."

Y/n slightly growled at his weird orders.

I can't sleep. So I'm going to find it without him.

Y/n threw the blanket off of her and quickly changed into her uniform, grabbed her two blades and haori before jumping out of her bedroom window.

She leaped onto the roadside before looking around.

Damn, I didn't think this through.

Where do I start?

Y/n ran through the different streets in stealth, running back to the dark alleyway.

Upon arriving, Y/n analyzed her surroundings.

There was some tape wrapped around the alleyway, telling citizens to not go into the alleyway. Y/n, ignoring the caution warnings, ducked under the tape and continued walking.

Upon seeing the end of the alleyway, she squinted her eyes at what was visible.

The figure's body was gone, and all that was left was dried blood all around the walls and floor. Y/n squinted her eyes before walking closer to the end of the alleyway.

There has got to be another clue somewh–

Splash

Y/n froze before looking down at her feet.

It was a pool of blood.

Not to mention, it was fresh.

Y/n then suddenly fell onto the floor, face-planting onto the cement ground.

Fazed, she placed a hand on her nose. It was bleeding. Y/n hissed at the pain, her nose was probably broken.

Her whole body was lying flat on the ground, and something heavy was on top of her body, causing her to fall.