𝟏𝟐 - 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐯𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐠𝐞

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ ˳༄꠶ ⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ ˳༄꠶ ⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

A few days had flown by, and Y/n was in tip-top shape. She excitedly skipped towards the Ubuyashiki estate, humming a quiet tune.

She was going on her first mission today.

She finally was also able to wear her Demon Slayer Corps uniform. With the same 'DESTROY' character on her back, her uniform is (darker hue of your f/c) hued with a skirt on. She wore stockings that were designed the same as Mitsuri's, just in different colors. She also wore a haori with colors from white to f/c. Her pink hair swayed in the wind, a smile on her face as her e/c orbs shimmered in the afternoon sun.

(Please forgive me for my drawing skills

(Please forgive me for my drawing skills... The Color Purple was an example. Replace it with your favorite color.)

Upon stepping into the estate, she immediately noticed Ubuyashiki kneeling on the wooden tiles with no one around him. She excitedly hopped towards him and bowed down politely. "Good afternoon, Oyakata-sama."

The male smiled as the familiar voice sounded. "Good afternoon, Y/n. How are you today?"

Y/n melted at his soothing voice and kneeled on the stone path as she nodded. "Good!" The pink-haired girl looked up at him and started to raise an eyebrow. "Is there anyone else here with you?"

Y/n, a spine-tingling sensation going down her spine, hastily looked around for another person. "... I don't see anyone."

Ubuyashiki made a "Hm." before looking back at Y/n. "Today for your mission, you will be going with a Hashira for safety."

Y/n raised her eyebrows at what he just said. Another Hashira?

"Who will it be?" Y/n asked, now eager to know who her partner would be for her first mission.