Plays Games

Carter
••••••••••

"You seem on edge," I kissed Chace cheek and he turned his face towards me and gave me a kiss on the lips.

"My sister coming to visit."

"Isn't that a good thing?"

"Na, she don't even wanna see Camden." He took a can of sprite out of the refrigerator.

"You said she has no connection to him..maybe that's why."

"It's weird to not have any connection whatsoever to a child you carried and pushed out." I touched his his hand.

"Chace, come on...don't let this get you worked up." I put my hand on his chest. He stared into my eyes.

"You right," he hugged me. "Dame said you had a lil breakdown dropping Camden off in the morning."

"Dame need to stop tellin my business,"

"You are my business," he said in a headstrong voice.

"mmm, may that be true or not...he need to hush." I laughed.

"You wanna read his bedtime story to him tonight?"

"I'd love too. He's the cutest...looks like you."

He smiled. "You think I'm cute?"

I pulled down my shorts to expose myself. "He seem to think so,"

Chace eyes were popping out of his head. "Yo...you wild."

I shrugged. "Just a little bit,"

We turned to hear Dame clearing his throat. He walked up behind Chace.

"Carter being freaky as usual." Chace kissed Dame and Dame wakes up to me and grabbed my ass, lifting me little off the ground to kiss me.

"You in here actin up?"

"Am I gonna be in Trouble?"

"Maybe,"

"In that case I'm being completely out of control, I need immediate punishment."

Chace leaned back on the counter. "I say you handle that bae."

"Come join me in this shower,"

I walked ahead of him. I grabbed Chace's shirt and pulled him towards the shower with us. I stepped into the shower first and they both undressed. When they were inside with me, they both lathered me up with soap. They washed every inch of me, then attacked my neck with their mouths. I held on to the handles against the shower wall as Dame enters me from behind. He strokes me for a little but then I hear him moaning, I look back to see Chace has entered him. I hold on to the handles and Dame puts his hands flat against the wall. I pushed back into Dame, he thrust into me and Chace into him. I feel Dame's face fall on my back, my forehead is against the wall. All I hear is flesh hitting flesh, grunts and moaning, the water trickling off our bodies. The soft music playing in the background. I pull Dame's hand down to my mouth so I can suck on his fingers, but he moves it to my neck and shows my hole no mercy. It's painfully good.