Mr. Carter Matters

Morning of the wedding

2:33 in the am

Carters Suite

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hands grabbed me, and something is put over my head, leaving me in complete darkness. My hands are tied in front of me.

My heart is racing at an impressive speed.

"Wait, please." I beg.

"Knees." They demand.

I fall to my knees. Little to no resistance.

Anticipation surrounds me. The unknowing feeling, the urge to reach out and touch, but my wrist are bound.

The coolness from the piping AC stiffen my nipples, I swallow my spit to moisten my dry mouth. I catch my bottom lip between my teeth, as my nostrils inhale a familiar scent.

The intruders pull off, whatever was covering my face. All I see of them is black ski mask, grills, bulletproof vest, army fatigue cargo pants and combat boots.

They both unbutton their pants and let them drop to their ankles. Then they walk closer, pulling their dicks out of their briefs.

"Open that mouth."

I smile, sliding my tongue across my teeth. "And do what?"

Chace and Damien tap both sides of my cheeks with their tips. Then then grab my hair, pulling my head back. I open my mouth as wide as I can, sticking out my tongue. Damien rubs his tip across my tongue and then Chace joins him.

"Cute, shit over." Chace shoves his dick down my throat, and instantly begins fucking it. I relax my jaw, breathing through my nose, allowing my throat to adjust to his size.

Him and Damian share a kiss, while Chace's finger are tangled in my hair. He pushes my face, until it's pressed into his pelvis. "Hold it, hold it, hold it..."
I dig my nails into his thigh and he gets the message and let's go of my head. I lift my head, so that he falls from my mouth.

My eyes are wet, saliva runs down my chin. He grabs my chin and they both look down at me. "He look pretty as fuck sucking this dick."

"But he fine as fuck takin it." Damien snatches me up. He pulls my lips to his, sucking on them assertively.

Chace pulls my face to his, now taking over the kiss. They fight for my lips.

"Ahh," my nipples swell even more, when they both grab one, twisting them. Lips attack my neck, hands grope my body. They are rough with me, and it's what I wanted.

This was a long time fantasy of mine. Traditionally, we're not supposed to see one another before the wedding, but when have we ever been traditional?

Chace stands behind me, kissing on my neck. His hand slides into my shorts, stroking my dick. "mmm." a small moan leaves me.

Chace drops to his knees behind me. He rips my shorts off. I break the kiss with Damien. "No, I liked these shorts."

Chace slaps my ass. "You can have a hundred of these, turn yo ass back around."

Damien pulls my mouth back to his, he slightly bites my neck, while Chace simultaneously bites the back of my thigh, then my right and left cheek. Damien drops to his knees also, he throws my leg over his shoulder. My dick disappears in his mouth, and Chace's tongue disappears in my ass.

My long nails graze Damien's scalp, before I take a handful of his hair. Chace flattens his tongue over my puckering hole, lapping continuously over the ring. One leg is all I have for support and at any given moment it would give out.