Can't Do it

Tanisha

I'm sitting at my desk and Suki is on her knees between my legs. She's humming on my clit, while her fingers are deep inside of me. I hold on to the stack of papers on my desk, trying my hardest to contain the sounds desperately trying to escape my mouth. Curiosity had won. I fought hard but I wanted more of the little taste I had the other night. I pulled on her beautiful hair, shoving her face into my leaking pussy. She slides her tongue up and down my slit, then flicking the tip of her tongue right under my clit, before she sucks on it again. She's now holding my arms down beside me. "Shit," I support my legs by pushing my feet against the the desk.

My thong is still wrapped around my left ankle. It's so wet I will probably have to throw it away. It's so good, good isn't the right word, it's feels amazingly good. She fondles my folds, touching them with her fingers, her fingers that have found their way inside me. She's licks my ass, around it, then back to my clit.

There's a loud knock at the door. "There is a Tyla here to see you."

"Shit," I whispered.

Suki came up for air. Her entire face was covered in my juices. "Should I stop?"

"Yes, she's a family."

Suki licked her fingers and lips. "We'll finish this later."

"Indeed we will." I kissed her. I fixed my disheveled dress. "How's my hair?"

Suki walked over to me and combed her fingers through it. "Better."

"I have some wipes and hand sanitizer over there."

Suki grabbed the stuff from by the window. She cleaned off her face and hands, I cleaned my hands and wiped off my neck and forehead. "Good?"

"Yes, you look good."

"Catch you later, just come to my office when you done."

"Okay," She left out and I put on my work face and walked out behind her.

I saw Tyla standing by the receptionist desk. "Tyla,"

She saw me and quickly walked to give me a hug. I hugged her back tightly and rubbed her back. "Hey honey, come on back."

Once back inside my office we took a seat. "So, how are you? I missed you last time you visited."

"I couldn't stay long."

"I understand with school, it must be hard meeting the demands of assignment deadlines, exams and everything else."

"I dropped out,"

"Oh, why is that?"

"I need lawyer..not just any lawyer, I need you. You know me, you know I'm a great person ...you.."

"What are you suing someone at school? Is someone bothering you?"

"I want my son back."

I stopped talking, stopped thinking and just set there. "But you left him with Chace and Damien."

"And now I want him back."