Safe

Carter
3:15 am
•••••••••

I feel his lips on the back of my neck, his hands are all over me. "Couldn't sleep," Chace says quietly. He reaches down for my dick that's soft, but the more he's kissing on my neck, it starts to harden. "I want more, I can't get enough." I push back into him and he is fully ready to go.

"Me too, put it in."

He licks his fingers and rubs in between my cheeks, then rubs his tip against my hole. Almost pushing in. "Chace put that shit in, stop playin with me."

He laughs against my neck. "You gon fuck it back?"

"yes," I hold on to his thigh as I feel my hole opening to accommodate him. Once he's completely in, I grind against him, rolling my hips.

"Yeah baby, just like that." He remains still while I throw it back on him. Laying on the the side,being waken up out of my sleep, is one of my favorite things. Something tells me we're gonna be fucking all over this house for the next couple of days. I had zero complaints. He lifts my knee to my chest, and turns me over a little on my stomach. He's partially on top of me and he begins stroking me as he holds my leg, at this angle I feel him deeper inside. My right hand his gripping the sheets. Some moonlight seeps through the curtains, giving the room a luminous light

"I wanna be on top," he thrusted into me anfew more times and pulled out. We worked quickly to get me on top of him. I didn't wanna go to long without the feeling of him stuffing my hole. I'm looking down at him, his hands slide down my back to grip my cheeks and pull them apart. I roll my hips around and around, pushing my weight down on him. "Shit Chace," my hands are pressed against his chest.

"Say it again," he demands.

"Chace,"

"You love me?"

I nodded. "So much..so damn badly"

"it's like that huh?"

I started to bounce on it. "Just like that," he holds on to my waist, to give me some sturdiness as I ride him, my nails dig into his chest a little. He smacks my cheeks, then shakes them.

"Fuck this dick, come on baby..." now I lay my chest more down on his and throw this ass in circles, fucking his tip. "Damn," he lifts his hips up, then puts an arm around my back, I lay completely flat on his chest. We both are rocking the bed, grinding our hips together. I did slow up because he's pounds into me so wonderfully rough, taking control and I completely love it.

"Chace."

"Yeah."

"Chace,

"Talk to me baby,"

"I'm coming,"

He started beating my shit so wildly, I swear I was slipping in and out of consciousness. My g-spot was doing back flips, receiving wave after wave of pleasure. "Lips, gimme them lips"

I lifted my face and kissed him, but he was making me feel so good inside, my nut was right there, just waiting for him to knock into it, to release it. After a good couple more strokes. He did just that and I covered his face as I came on on top of him. One of my fingers slipped in his mouth and he sucked it. He's still stroking my ass, and I've become extremely sensitive. He flips me over, pushed my legs back and continues fucking me. I look in his eyes and Chace is there, but this sex crazed version of him. Our eye contact is so intense, words don't need to be spoken, but at the same time I need to hear him. He reads my mind. "Carter, this shit...fuck."

I reach up for his face. I need to know what he means. "This shit what?"

"I just love you," my heart softens.