Teddy

(Tanisha)

(Tanisha)

(Big Spence)•••••••••••••

(Big Spence)
•••••••••••••

Tanisha

Thank God the sky was calm tonight. I hate riding on the jet when there was a storm. The very thought of turbulence frightened me. Spence just beat the New York Jets. I loved being in New York, besides the garbage filled streets and rats the size of beavers. The city life was definitely for me. Spence was busy going over the game, wanting to see how he can improve for future games. He took his career very seriously; he once mentioned it still felt like he could lose it all. He struggled with accepting he had made it.

He looked up for a second at me, I smiled at him. He removed a Air Pod from his right ear. "You comfortable queen? Need anything?"

"No, I'm good."

"I'm so glad you and Jr were able to come with me, I hate being away from my family."

"We were happy to come."

"You look pretty with that new hair color; I wasn't expecting it."

"I like the blonde, but I probably won't keep it for much longer."

"C'mere,"I stood up and walked over to him and sat in his lap. "Something been on your mind? Seems like you are keeping something from me?"

I looked deep into my teddy bears eyes. Should I tell him everything now? Spence was such a pure sweetheart, I felt like karma would get me by even thinking about hurting him. I couldn't. "No, I just miss having you home. It never gets easy with you being on the road so much."

"My contract is up this year; I could take a season off." He's said this a few times but knowing what o was going to tell him soon, football may be the only thing that keeps him going.

I put my hand against his face. "That won't be necessary, we'll just travel more and sometimes it will more so be you and Jr. I'm needed at the firm more these days."

"I know they need you, that place would fall apart without you." He touched my thigh; he then looks around. "She wet?"

"Teddy....I don't think," he brushed the tips of his fingers down my slit, through my panties. "Teddy," I called him that when we fucked.

"Jr asleep in the back room and the pilot gets paid to mind his business, we won tonight. I'm happy to see you, and I really, really want some." He pulled my panties to the side and stuck one of his thick fingers inside of me. Everything on him was big, his lips, his tongue, his muscles and yes, his dick. He unzipped the front of my dress, I wasn't wearing a bra, so he grabbed my tittie and sucked on my nipple.

"You want it too." He pulled his fingers from inside of me and they were covered with my wetness. He stuck his fingers back into my pulsating pussy, his fingers moved in and out of me, he stimulated my clit by rubbing and teasing it with his thumb. I wrapped my hand around his wrist to push his fingers in deeper, then I fucked against them. "I want you inside of me right now Teddy,"

He stood is up and walked me over to the table, he picked me up effortlessly and sat me down on it. I bent my knees, and he kneeled down, licking and kissing the insides of my thighs. I start to rub my own clit; he grabs my hand firmly and moves it to the side of me. His tongue flicks my swollen clit, and my head falls back, it's so sensitive from his touch, my toes curl so hard my feet almost cramp. Then he pulls on it with his lips. "Oo, sssss,"

He took my hands and placed them on my breast. I know he likes to watch me play with my titties, while he devours me. I rolled my nipples between my fingers; he hooks his arms around my thighs and pull me closer to him. I feel his fingers sliding back into me as his tongue swipes and curls around my clit. My back is arched now. "Do it. Please." He looked up at me and smiled. Then he licked around my hole, and I almost came instantly. I squeezed my nipples harder, and he stuck his tongue in my hole, still fingering me. I slid my hand down my stomach to my clit and started rubbing it. "Teddy, I'm coming...shit shit, shit." His tongue sinks deeper into my ass and my body started jerking and I held on to the table with my other hand as I came harshly.

He lifted up and wiped his mouth. Then he stood up and dropped his pants, he leaned on the table to step out of them. I bit my bottom lip when he freed his dick. When I first saw it I was scared, like I real deal was freaking out about having it inside of me. Let's just say he was going down on me for a good minute, before I got extremely drunk one night and had to take all 10 inches. Best sec of my life!!! Dick hit all angles.

He stood between my legs, stroking himself a few times before brushing the tip against my entrance, then up and down my slit.

Big Spence

I leaned down to kiss her lips, then held on to her waist with one and pulled her head back with the other. "Put that shit in, fuck you waitin for?" She grabbed my dick and lined up with her pussy, I pushed in. Tanisha pussy was my first place to be if I was being honest. Her shit was waterfall wet, black ice slippery, cocaine addictive. Her walls always greet my shit with a tight hug, she be having me bout to drool out the mouth, it's so snug inside of her. I slap her face a little, then choke her neck some, she like that wild shit. I pull her nipple, then lower my mouth to suck on them, while I go crash dummy in her, rocking the table beneath us.

I pull up and she slaps my chest, but I grab her wrist. "Chill, you scared of heights?"

"No. Lay down and let me show you." I sit back on the chair, and she climbs on my lap and drops down on my tip, she fucks it for a little before dropping down on the whole thing. I look at it go in and out of her. "Do it look like I'm scared of heights" she rubs her pretty pink clit as she rides me. I lick my lips at the thought of how good she tasted. "Suck a tittie or something, you gon let me do all the work?" She put a hand on the back of my neck and pulled me to her breast. I stuck a finger in her butt. "Shit Teddy,"

"Yeah, gimme that nut,"

She starts bouncing up and down on me faster, I go back in forth between both breasts, still fingering her hole. She rubs her clit so hard I'm sure her arm was hurting. Then I feel them legs shake and her pussy and ass both clenching my finger and dick, she's almost in tears. I fall back in the chair once I feel my own nut coming. I wanna just cum in her, but she's not ready for another kid, so I lift her up and it shoots out onto her thigh and pubic hairs. Then he placed me down on his legs. We both smiled and kissed.

Tanisha

How was I going to leave this man. He treats me better every day. He prays with me, he uplifts me, he's an excellent father, son friend and husband. But I think I was growing apart from him, even with all of that. For now, I laid on his chest and he hugged me tightly in his strong arms.

Maybe I was just a ungrateful bitch.

********************

Spence(Kurt) a different person in them sheets 😂😂😂

Y'all ever had to work with ten inches or bigger? 😓

Tanisha?

Like and comment

Thank you all...you are appreciated 💕💕💕💕