Boss B*itch

Big Spence

She's lying. Something is wrong. The way Chace and everyone ran up out of here the other night. We didn't even have sex because she was entirely too wasted. To be honest it's been about a week and it's not like I need it all the time. I just have to get it in when I can with always being gone. My football season was done, we didn't make the Super Bowl, but we had a okay season.

She loved her job and I loved it for her. She didn't have to work and yes, I like the traditional stay at home mom way of things. I also realize my wife is a badass in law and she will be cutthroat. She should be able to exercise her degree. It gives me more one on one time with my son. It's funny he's a jr because he looks like his mom, just obviously going to have my height. I sit in the back at his black history month ceremony. Tanisha wanted him in schools with more so white people because she felt he'd have a better opportunity. Fuck all that, I wanted him around everyone and more of his kind. It's important that my son knows his history and not just about being slaves. We are more than that, and I want him to feel celebrated.

When he came out on stage he looked right at me and I waved. His face lit up. I felt guilty about missing so much, but that's the con of doing what I do. I love being a dad, it's the greatest accomplishment in the world, the greatest honor. Which is why I want to take a season off and make another one. He is five now, I feel like that's a big enough gap. Tanisha always change the subject or really don't say anything when I bring it up. I can't make her do something she doesn't want, but it's something she knew since before we got together. She was all for having at least four, but something has changed. I notice she falls asleep sometimes in the guess room. She claims it's work related, it doesn't bother me if she works while in the bed with me. I think she's avoiding sex. Well, getting pregnant. I also just want to watch a movie, talk to he and just be beat her in the bed. It don't always have to end with sex.

************

Tanisha

"You was done an hour ago, why you still here?" My boss Suki walked into my office.

I smiled. "You know I like to double check,"

"You should be running to get home to your family, your husband will be home for a while. I mean it's bittersweet because he didn't make the Super Bowl, but he's home."

"Yeah and I am very excited, but I'm also excited about being great at my job."

"That's why I hired you," she stood at the door like something was on her mind. "Wanna join me for some drinks?"

"You paying?"

"Of course, I invited you didn't I?"

Suki

********

"So then I flat out ask the woman...look I'm going to defend you either way, but did you kill your neighbor? I said I gotta be honest, all roads leads to yes."

I was leaning in to her because the music was loud and she was gorgeous. Her face pulls you in to anything she says. She ran her fingers through her curls.

"She confesses yes, I gave her ass rat poison because she threatened my kids."

"Oh my gosh and you won that case, I remember reading about it. She also had a crazy caregiver that they tried to pin it on, but they couldn't prove anyone did it."

"Someone tampered with evidence and we were able to get the whole case dismissed."

"You a fuckin boss ass bitch...I'm tryna get like you."

She held up her glass. "and you will. I hire nothing but Sharks." We clinked our glasses together and down the shot.

My phone started ringing. "Ugh, it's Spence. I told him I was going out for drinks with you."

"He probably just misses you. We can call it a night."

"No," I put my phone on airplane mode. "I'm having a good time.

"Me too," she smiled at me. She looked down at my leg. "Thigh tattoo?"

"Yes,"

"Can I see it?"

"You would have to go with me to the restroom?"

"Lead the way,"

I took another shot and we left for the restroom. Once inside she locked it. I put my purse down, then rolled up my skirt. She ran her fingers down my side, my right ass cheek, and to my thigh. It made me tingly a little. "Did it hurt?"

"Very much, I had to do two sessions." Her eyes stayed fixated on my body. She then touched my stomach.

"Don't even look like you had a child."

"I didn't gain much weight with him, thank God." I was trying to control my breathing. Suki was a very pretty woman, and I know I said that already. I knew she liked women.

"Your panties are changing colors, gettin a bit darker."

I look down noticing the wet spot growing. I try to put my skirt back down but she touches my clit through my panties and started slowly rubbing it.

"Suki...I can't." I lean up against the sink.

"Then don't," she continues to rub circular motions into my clit.

No, I love my husband. I have a good husband... "shit," but it feels so good.

"Thought you couldn't do this." She smirked.

"I shouldn't....but," I threw my head back.

"I see your nipples poking out through your blouse..my tongue wants to play."

"No," I pushed her hand away and fixed my skirt. "I gotta go."

"Tanisha," Suki grabs my waist. "In due time,"  she stares in my eyes. "You can't run forever,"

I break eye contact. "Goodnight Suki,"

I rush out the door, almost trying over my feet. When I'm inside my car I freak out. I'm not even into women, or at least I thought I wasn't. Why would I let that woman touch me like that? What the hell was going on with me? My clit was still so damn hard I needed to release. I looked around and didn't see anyone close by. I slid my fingers into my panties and rubbed one out. When I got to my house, I fixed my hair in the car. Once I was calm, I made my way inside.

"Hey Queen" I jumped not knowing Spence was on the couch. "I didn't try to scare you, sorry."

"It's fine," I put my hand against my chest. "Jr sleep?"

"It's almost one am,"

"Right, his bedtime is at 7:30."

"You aaight? You seem jittery.."

"I had a few drinks, so that's why."

"You look nice," he walked up closer to me.

"Thank you."

He reached under my skirt. "You soaked,"

"Probably sweat, I have to take a shower and get some rest. I'm exhausted. Love you, goodnight." I kissed him and walked off. Ran off. Once I was in the bathroom I closed the door and slid down the wall to the floor. "Tanisha what the hell is your problem? Get your shit together." I said quietly to myself.

*****************

Okay the numbers for Carter are slowly increasing 👏🏽

Don't at me about this chapter. I know y'all mad 😫

Tanisha?

Like and comment

Thank you all.