Loveeeee Song

Carter
One month later
••••••••••••

I smeared paint all over Camden's hands and let him put his handprint on the papers I had scattered on the table. First, he did yellow, then blue and now he wanted to do purple. He was now spending the night with me every Thursday. Dame and Chace felt he should get to know me better and I loved our time spent together. Tonight, I wanted to make our own pizza, and watch something on the Disney app because I'm a big ass kid. I purchased the little are set last week and couldn't wait for him to see it, he loved art.

Damien wanted me to let go of my place and move in with them, but Chace and I both agreed we didn't really have to rush that part. I explained I never had something on my own, so I wasn't ready to give up all my independency. Eventually, I would move in with them, but I told them we'd need a bigger bed. They were really upset with me about the whole Aiden stunt. I promised it would never happen again. Chace told me right then and there, that we are in a relationship and from that point on anything I did would be considered cheating. Then they gave me a key to the house, and they have one to my condo.

Camden fell asleep before the movie was over. I was about to pick him and take him to bed but heard my front door opening. I peak around the corner to see Damien walking in. "Expecting someone else?"

"I wasn't expecting anyone, why you here? It's my night with him."

"I miss you," he walked close and leaned in to kiss me." My heart sank.

"Miss you too,"

"He still up?" He walked into the living room.

"Went to sleep during the movie."

Dame picked him up off the couch and carried him to the guest room. I pulled the cover back so he could lay him down. We tucked him in, and both kissed him. Dame took my hand in his as we walked out the room. "I bought something I want you to try on for me."

"What?"

"Give me a second," he left back out the front door.

I waited there like a little kid, with my hands in front of me, digging my toe into the lines in the tile. He walked back in with a bag from some store. He was a little too excited for me, but I took the bag. I opened it and looked inside and started laughing. "Really Dame?"

"Deadass, imma sit on the couch and wait for you."

I took a shower and rubbed myself down in my favorite oil, then pulled the bag close to me. Inside was a thong, with a little mini skirt, then the top was lacey too, it came with gloves and stockings that came up to my mid-thigh. After I put everything on, I sprayed some perfume on me and put my hair up in like a messy bun. Only this man could get me to do this, I took a deep breath then open the bathroom door. He had one of my favorite songs playing. "Love song by Rhianna and Future" I slowly made my way into the living room. He was rolling up a blunt.

I walked around the couch, and he must have saw me out the side of his eye. He immediately looked up. "Fuck!" He yelled.

I laughed and tried covering my body.

"Carter, you don't need to cover shit up baby, you shittin on all these hoes." He put the broken up weed on the coffee table. He opened his hands, calling me to him.