Happy Valentines

Carter
••••••••

Tanisha and Spence invited us over for a valentines dinner. We left Camden with Summer, which was questionable but she's a great aunt. Despite the excessive use of cuss words. Tanisha and I haven't spoken much since she dropped that bomb on me about getting an abortion and having her tubes removed. Even now it was awkward to see her but she's still me good friend, she just did something really crazy to me.

She was excited to see me still and gave me a big hug, in which I smelled liquor on her breath. I could tell by the look on her face, seeing me with them was weird. She still gave them both a hug.
Spence pulled us all in for one. "My family,"

We laughed. "Bro," Chace said.

"I ain't seen y'all in a minute. Guess you to blame for that." He looked at me.

I smiled. "Maybe I'm to blame a tiny bit."

"Whatever. Chace and Damien, wanna join me in the man cave?"

They agreed and followed him outside.

Once they were out of sight she took a deep breath. "Damn, I need liquor." She poured herself a nice glass of brown.

"You mean more?" I joked."

"Spence and I have been having so much sex lately, he won't let me rest. He wants to run red lights and all."

"The red light part...ewww, but what's the problem with sex on the regular?"

"He's intentionally doing it to get me pregnant, I know he is.

"Oh,"

She gave me a look. "I know you're still upset with me."

"No Tee, just don't get why you can't talk it out with him. He's so I'm love with you."

"I love him too, but um." She walked closer to me. "I found a divorce attorney and I told her I don't want this to be a nasty divorce."

"Got a feeling it will become one...Spence may be nice and kind but I mean, who is suppose to get Jr?"

"Me, I'm the mom."

"Yeah, but he isn't a deadbeat dad,"

"Okay, but he's always on the road. Im sure even he will agree he should live with me."

"Okay, looks like you got it all figured out." I was really not here for this.

"As my friend I need to get all of this out."

"I'm laying up with his best friend every night, keeping this from him. If Chace knew you were getting ready to break Spence's heart and I knew all along," i was annoyed. "He probably will be mad."

"It's none of his business and he has no room to judge me,"

"Let's just focus on you and your problem."

She smiled in a unsettling way. "Oh, I'm not allowed to call a spade a spade because you're fucking him now?"

"Tee,"