He's Home

Carter

"You not gon beat me to him." Chace said.

"I'm pretty quick so don't underestimate me."

"You ain't worked out since you been with us, you put on a lil weight."

"You ain't gettin in my head, and this is happy weight." I jiggled my pudge.

"Well don't let happy weight turn to us being in a episode of my 600 pound life and you being clowned by Dr. Now." He laughed.

"Dr. Now be eating they asses up." I laughed too. "Y'all will be my enablers because I'm spoiled."

"Yeah, no...we going running tomorrow. Ion lie how you said that."

"Hush he here,"

Damien's Lyft pulled up and we waited until he came through the door. "I'm hom..." we both tackled him before he could finish. He fell down, Chace fell on him and I fell on Chace.

"Miss y'all too but y'all ain't light." We rolled over off him and we all just laid there on the carpet.

"I'm so damn happy to be back." He exhaled.

"We happy too." Chace said.

"mmhmm and I want the same treatment as I saw on them videos." Damien smirked at me and I blushed.

"What videos?"Chace was confused.

"The ones I recorded of us.

"Oh, you sent them to him." He smiled. "Damn, I ain't even seen them."

"They got me through my time away." Damien bit his lip.

"We all gotta make one," I said.

"But it can't be planned, it gotta be unexpected, like yours." Damien turned over and kissed both of us. "The house ain't burn down, so I guess everything went good?"

"Better than good."

"What all did y'all do?" We all stood up.

Chace and me looked right at each other and said in unison. "We fucked."

We all started laughing. "Oh I'm well aware of that, did y'all feed my son?"

"Damien be for real, Cam been eating every meal you can think of and snack."

Damien put his arm around Chace. "I already know you was giving him junk food."

He reached out for my hand and I walked closer and gave it to him. He pulled it up to his mouth and kissed it. Chace walked over to the couch and picked up my phone.

"What are you doing?" I asked

"Sending me the videos and imma sue you for letting people see me naked without my permission."

"People? You mean yo husband." Damien walked up behind him and hugged him. Chace leaned back into him, he put his hand on Damien's face. Damien kissed his neck. "How about we put it on the big screen tonight when we...you know?"

"I like that." Chace pushed his as back into Damien.

"Keep playin, you bout to be folded right here." He laughs in the crook of his neck.

"A Nigga like me never complaining." Chace turned around and put his arms around his neck. They put their foreheads together. "You ain't going next time.

Damien cuffed his ass cheeks. "You show me a lil sumin sumin I might stay."

Chace and him shared a sweet kiss. Some people may get jealous, but I love that we all have our own individual connections with each other. I don't feel out of place if I see them have their moments and I don't believe they do if I have a moment with one of them. I'm not sure how the hell it worked out. I was ready to walk at the beginning, but I feel like we all fit perfect in each others world.

Plus, I follwed him into the shower to give him a welcome home blowjob. Chace had to go get Cam. I sucked the soul out of him, because I needed him to really understand how much I missed him. He pressed his hands on the wall. I looked up to see him leaning over me. I grabbed his ass and pulled him into my mouth, then just left it open so he could thrust into my throat. I watch the shower wash the soap off his body, and down the drain. "Stand up, I want that ass."

I quickly stood to my feet. He picked me up and lowers me down on his dick. I told y'all it was long, so it never slips out. I could bounce as wild as I wanted to on it, and I did exactly that. Until he pushed my back to the wall and fucked me up against it. My ass slammed into the wall, as his dick curved into me. "Harder,"

"You sho?"

I slapped his cheek a little. "Harder Dame, fuck me."

I didn't need to repeat myself. He shoved it in deep and held it there. I dug my nails into his shoulders. "You was sayin?"

I just kissed his sexy ass because damn he probably knocked something loose, whatever it was I didn't need it. I started grinding onto him, knowing he would soon find that hidden spot inside. The spot that made me love him, crave him, cry for him....and most of all, a fucking fool for him. I sink my teeth into his flesh, he begins to gain control and I easily hand it over. I loved to be handled by him. His hands touching, every part of my body.

He holds me close, feeding my insides inch after inch after inch of him. He turned the shower off, and opens the glass door, he sits me down on the sink and continues stroking me.

The door opens and Chace is standing there. "Couldn't wait for me huh?" He smiled.

Damien shook his head. "Sorry," he groans. "Feel to good."

"Trust me I know," He sat down beside us on the sink. "Imma just watch."

Damien leaned over and they started kissing. "Might as well help him finish." Damien looked towards my aching dick.

Chace smiled. "Might as well." He reached opened the drawer and pulled out some lube, he poured it into his hand, reached over and started stroking me. I wanted to tell them how much i loved them, but the pleasure they were providing, prevented me from speaking. I reached around and gripped Damien's ass, I really wanted Chace to fuck him, but I guess we would save that for later. Chace slides his fingers into my scalp, and forces my head back. They both suck on my neck, marking their territory. I loved being the prey. Chace places his mouth on Damien's nipple and I have to see. I loved when they fucked me but seeing two masculine men make each other moan like women, brought me to my knees. Damien closed his eyes and tried to pace his breathing, but I wrapped my legs around him rolled my hips around and all kinds of ways. He pushed down more on the counter. "Shit Carter...baby are you close, cause fuck, I am."

"Carter you close?" Chace asked

I just nodded.

He lowered his mouth on me and with just one head bob i shot into his mouth. He kept sucking, and I was shaking. "Chace, please stop."

Damien closed his eyes and I felt him nut in me. His body stiffened up and he dropped his head to my shoulder, we both were breathing heavy.

Chace wiped his mouth. "That shit was sexy." He brushed his teeth and washed his hands. "Let me get back out here to Cam."

Damien and me just stared at each other and smiled. "Shit," he said."

"Welcome home,"

***********

Camden wouldn't leave Damien's side when he finally saw him. He made sure he didn't go anywhere. It was so funny. We ate a shrimp boil with steak and Chace begging ass was stealing my food. We played twister and then Cam started gettin sleepy. We put him to bed. Damien sat down in the middle of the couch and we both rested our head on his shoulder. We didn't even really say much, just enjoyed being together. He held both our hands.

This is all I ever wanted......Love!

*********************

Them racing to get to Damien first 😂

Carter sent Damien the videos too 😏

Carter ain't even let that man take his shower in peace 😂 he didn't mind.

Chace said I'm gettin in some kind of way 😂

Like and comment

Thank you all💕💕💕