We a Joke

Aiden

I pulled up at Carters job and really contemplated backing out and leaving. Carter didn't really want me, but still here I was ready to dick his fine ass down. I never met anyone like him, and I would be a muthafuckin liar if I pretended this nigga ain't have me hooked.

I saw him standing at the back door. He still had that effect on me. I slowly made my way to him. "You're here,"

"In the flesh," I put my hand on his waist and pull him into me. "You look good.."

"Thank you,"

"We are doing this?"

"You really don't wanna talk?"

I sighed. "I really don't because you going to find a way to talk yourself outta me clappin them cheeks and I really miss being inside of them cheeks." I tugged at the bottom of his shorts. He looked down at my fingers on his shorts.

He balled up my shirt in his hands. "Umm..."

"Don't think about it baby I know you...I can do that for you." My hand started to creep up his inner thigh. I felt him tremble.

"Wait,"

"Why are you doing that? He ready." I lifted my hand and grabbed him through his shorts. His face fell into my shoulder. "You didn't call me here to just talk...you got friends for that."

I walked him into the building and closed the door behind us. I was about to kiss him, but I heard someone clearing their throat. He turns around and he looks terrified.

"What the fuck you got going on?" Chace said.

Carter

Damien was sitting in my chair and Chace was leaning against it with his arms folded. "Chace...Damien, "everything in me said to run.

"Ay bro..no disrespect but we need to holla at our baby." Chace was looking right at me, but I avoided eye contact.

"You want me to leave?" Aiden said to me.

"Wouldn't matter if he did or didn't...we need you to step and it ain't really a fuckin debate." Damien stood up.

"Okay, wait a minute...Aiden just let me talk to them." I was very aware of Damien's temper, and I was told how Chace got down.

"You, niggas ain't about to bitch me when he called me here.."

Chace laughed. "He slipped and bumped his head. He ain't thinkin clearly," he walked closer to me and leaned down to my ear. "Cause he knows better than this shit...don't you?"

"Sorry," I said just above a whisper.

"You want me to go?" Aiden asked again.

"Yes, just go."

"Don't call me no more man...keep me out yall circus." He left back out the door he came in. They were let in through the front part of my office, that's why I don't hear them come in.

"Here we go thinking we was gon pop on you and surprise you...we were missing you today and you with another nigga about to have yo feet to the ceiling." Chace was staring down at me. "Guess we the ones surprised."

"I only called him so we could talk."

"That's what you came up with?" Damien walked over to stand in front of me too.

"Look like he was talking you right outta yo drawls." Chace looked at Damien who nodded in agreement.

"Guess we a joke to you...guess this whole thing is."