Dreaming

Carter
•••••••••••

Summer begged me to give her a ride in me remodeled jeep. She was really about to get put out, because girl relax. "I mean baby he ain't lying. He does love you, this is nice."

"Thank you."

"mmhmm...sooooo?"

"Yes," I glance over at her in the passenger seat.

"I met someone in might actually like'em."

"No, I'm not falling for this again. This like a monthly ritual for you."

"Bitch monthly, I at least have a three month gap and don't call me a hoe without saying I'm the best at what I do."

"Summer just tell me about this guy before i lose interest."

"Right, okay." She clapped her hands together. "He's a church guy."

"What?"

"Yes, and he's just ugh!" She fell back in the seat.

"He what girl? Spit it out."

"He's so nice and he's all about not having sex until marriage..see that part I don't know."

"See that part I like, you could take a break."

"Says the nigga sucking and fucking two men at least every other night. That ass gotta be worn out."

I laughed. "I love it, and we be everywhere."

"Yeah because in the restaurant for Valentine's Day is just nasty...but also sexy as shit. Well, delete my brother from the equation."

"Sorry but he never being deleted sorry even more because your brother is very skilled in the dick giving department." I licked my lips.

"You got that grill and have become a real nigga."

I licked between my fingers.

"They turned you out." She shook her head.

"I was never turned in honey."

She fell out laughing. "Stop it,"

"To be real Summer, it sounds like you are stepping away from your usual and trying something different. I'm tryna see if I can see as a First Lady." I looked over at her. "Them people going to pray you out that church."

We both laughed. "Fuck'em."

********************

Damien

I loved the way everything was coming together with all of us, but I couldn't get out of my head Tyla. She came back that next morning and told us again to get ready. I want to believe she's just angry and after sometime she would let it go. I was hoping she'd see reason, but Tyla was different with the passing of their mom. Tyla was cold, emotionless. She needed someone the lash out at.

Big Spence, me and Chace were at the gym working out. He brought Jr and we brought Camden. They were basically cousins. They had a lil area kids could play in while parents workout. "Again, I'm not sure what happened on Valentines with Carter and Nish, and I know it was probably her fault. She's been dealing with things and she won't tell me."