Epic

Juneteenth at Jaylen & Stony's

Carter

We arrive at 7:45 pm. "Can you grab the shirts out of the back when you get everything else?"

"You can't wait to put them damn shirts on." Chace unlocks his door.

"And can't. They are so cute."

"Shits is dope." Damien parks the car.

Jaylen comes out and he is glowing. "What's up!" Chace embraced him first.

"Sup Jay." He blushes.

"Hello Jaylen." I give him a hug next.

Damien and him just dap.

"Well, come on inside." We follow behind him.

"What up niggas!" Stony comes out looking very good. It's the height for me...fuck Jaylen is so lucky.

"How you doing Carter." He pulls me into his strong arms, wrapping them around me. I breathe in his natural manly scent, mixed with whatever expensive cologne he's wearing.

"I'm good Stony." He lets go and I see Chace giving me a side eye. I shrug.

Dame just laughs. "What up, they all greet each other.

Jaylen takes me to the living room and they have tents set up with every couples or in our case trouples names on them. I kick off my shoes and step inside our tent. There is a bed and laid out on it is a matching pajamas and the fluffy animal slippers. Then there's a table with snacks and a small fridge with beverages. "This is so cute Jaylen. I love it"

"Good, I was really hoping y'all would like the idea." He stood outside the tent. Dame and Chace joined me inside.

"Hell yeah, Jay! We bouta have a good ass time." Chace was already in the snacks. Dame was looking through the fridge.

He then walked us outside, where he had a huge couch with blankets and a big projector set up for a movie. There was a popcorn machine with a little station setup up for drinks and candy. I was really impressed, overly excited. The doorbell rung.

"I got it." Says Stony.

He disappeared and returns with Khi and Cario. I can already tell by the way they all ran up to each other, this was going to be a fun weekend.

*************

Everyone showered and changed into our pajamas and slippers. We started with drinks and dinner. Jaylen had a private chef cook for us and the food was delicious. We was licking our fingers, smacking and laughing. The doorbell rung again and we was all so deep into conversation, we didn't even think about who else it could be. Stony comes back with Max. I jumped up to go greet him. We both grab each others ass. "Hey baby, I didn't know you was coming."

"I was invited last minute." Khi walked over and took his hand. He looks into his eyes. "I thought about what you said and just came."

Khi puts his arms around him. "You good?"

Max took a second to answer. "Enough."

"Come on." They went to sit down.

I look at Cario, he doesn't look happy.

"Have you eaten?" Jaylen asks.

"No," He puts his hand on Cario's shoulder as he walking behind him. "Sup Cario."

"Nothin." His answer is short. Khi sits between them. "Had to bring him."

"He's my friend."

"We fuck our friends now?" I see the veins in his neck.