Can't Drive

Carter

"Was Khi okay? And don't sit right there, you see me folding clothes Chace." I roll my eyes.

"He good." He pulls my hair as he walks by to sit on the other side of me and I pop him with a shirt. "Whiny ass." He sticks out his tongue at me.

"Well then you fold all these damn clothes."

"It ain't my night."

"Boy we do not have nights. You see something needs to be done, then do it."

"You ever knew what silence sounded like? Close them Dick suckers."

"Silence these nuts in your mouth." I grabbed my sack.

He got on his knees, moving close to me. "Shit what's up?"

I mush his forehead. "Later, I have to get these clothes folded or it will just keep piling up."

He sat on the floor by my leg and started helping me. I pull his face towards me and kiss his lips. "Thank you."

"I want some ass, so I gotta cooperate." He turns toward my knee and licks it.

"Why you so horny tonight?"

"I watched that damn video this morning,"

"Say less." We laughed.

Damien came out and pulled the ottoman up close to us and started helping fold. "See, Dame just does it."

"Carter that was between us na, don't try to get him on your side."

"Chace hate cleaning up."

"I offered to hire a cleaner in which Carter and I quote said 'I ain't bout to have nobody in my house, it's three grown ass capable people in here.' He tried to imitate me.

"So I sound like that?" I look over at Damien who puts a shirt up to hide his face. "Dame?"

"You do a little baby, I'm sorry." I snatch the shirt from him.

"Well you two fuck each other tonight. I'm sleeping in the room with Cam Cam."

"You can't be sour bout that. You feminine and we love that about you." Chace stood up and Damien did too. They both sat on opposite sides of me and snuggle into my neck, kissing and hugging me.

I try pushing them off. "Nope,"

"Please don't do that...I want some tonight." Chace says in my ear.

"Carter can say whatever he wants, he know he ain't keeping that ass from us." Damien starts licking my neck.

"Bet I don't give in."

Chace sits up to look at Damien. "I love a challenge."

While Damien licks my neck Chace pulls my shirt over my head. I look into his eyes as his tongue flicks my nipple. I squirm a little. "Feel good to you?" Damien breath is warm against my ear.

"I'm fine."

Chace uses his teeth, biting down just enough to make my back arch. "Carter just give in baby, you know you going to." Damien sucks on my earlobe.

I squeeze my thighs together. "No,"

I try to get up but Damien grabs my neck. "Naw,"

Chace puts both hands on my knees and pull them apart.

"It's two of y'all, it's not fair."

"Yeah yeah shut the fuck up." Chace slides my underwear from under my ass and down my legs, then off my feet. He pulls me to the edge of the couch and put my legs on his shoulder. I watch as he sticks out his tongue and winks at me.