Please

Carter

"Sure you have everything?" I walked behind Damien and Carter was already in the car.

"Yes, for the last time...have everything.

"Imma miss you," I made a pouty face and he kissed me.

"I'll be back in less then a week..can you hold down everything while I'm gone?"

"I'll try, you know you keep everything flowing."

"mmhmm," he pulled me in for a hug. Then he squeezed my butt. "Keep this tight for me."

"When has it not been?"

"You right," he laughed. "Camden!"
He yelled. He came running from his room. Damien picked him up. "See you later son, daddy loves you."

"Lub you too daddy Damen." He put his arm out for me and hugged both of us.

"I love you too Carter,"

"Lub you daddy Damen," I copied Camden.

"You annoying."'Damien squeezed us tight.

**********************

Chace

"I gotta go Chace, imma miss my flight." He held on to me.

"So,"

"Bae, I will be back before you know, you and Carter actin like this forever."

"We haven't been apart in so long,"

"I know, its gonna be weird not going to sleep with you there."

"Yeah," I wiped my eyes.

"My big baby," he hugged me, rocking us from side to side.

"Okay, call me as soon as you land. The very second. I love yo ass."

"Love you more." I stood there and waited for him to to board his plane.

*******

On my way back home I tried Spence. It was a week since he found out about Tanisha and still we didn't hear from him. Well, he texted us to say he was alive, and tried to fill him in on Tanisha taking Jr. He just said they're probably at the house, so everything was fine. Still he was my boy, I wanted to be there for him. Spence had a hard life, and with her knowing that and still doing him like this was sad.

Carter had already out Camden to bed when I got home. I still went in and kissed him. He moved a little but he didn't wake. I quietly left out his room, leaving the door cracked. Carter was bending over wrapping up the vacuum cord. I crept up on him and slapped his ass. "Chace!" He tried to kick me.

"I like the way it jiggles, I just can't help myself. It be calling me. I cupped my ear. "Listen, Chace please slap me." I whispered.

"You a damn lie." He was going to put the vaccum away but I pulled him in my lap. "It's just us for almost a week, how we gonna make this time go by?" I stared at his lips.

He put his arms around my neck. "How about for now we um....he moved his eyes from side to side.

"Carter, we bouta fuck and I ain't even sugarcoating it." I started pulling off his shirt. He stood up and I helped him out his briefs. "Get on them knees...you know what I want."

He licked his lips and got on his knees between my legs. I lifted up and he pulled my pants and underwear down to my ankles. "Smell like fresh soap down here. You ain't stop and see somebody after you left the airport did you?"

"You know I showered before I left...airport twenty five minutes from here."

He wrapped his hand around my dick. He kissed on my tip, then licked it. I spread my legs farther apart.

I lifted his pretty face. "No hands baby."

He smiled and put his hands behind his back.

Carter
"Whatever you want," I lifted up on my knees and wet my lips with his precum. I locked off my lips, enjoying the thin, salty liquid on my tongue. I open my mouth wide, lowering it over his throbbing dick. It was never ending, my mouth served as a trail, guiding him down my throat. Once my lips the base of him. I lifted my head, and he falls from my mouth.  I lick all around his shaft, up and down it. My own dick is now creaming from hearing him moan.

I slide my mouth back down it, now working my jaw muscles, working my mouth up and down, while my tongue is still at work inside. "You look so pretty with me in yo mouth." Here he goes, now my hole twitching. He really needs to do voiceovers for erotica novels, but I don't really wanna share him talking you through it, with anyone else, besides Damien.

I feel him growing inside my mouth, his balls are against my chin now. His legs are moving, he lifts up into my mouth, now holding my head down. He pulls my head up, scoots to the edge, lifts up his legs and I push my tongue into his hole, he rocks back and forth into my tongue. I move to his rhythm, being sure not to throw it off. I hate when that happens. I have never heard Chace whine the way he did as my tongue fucked him. He came so hard, his entire body was shaking. He arched off the couch. "Shit Carter." He opened and closed his eyes. "Damn," reality has slipped away from him.

I stood up. "Now what?"

He smirked at me. "Go stand behind the couch, put yo hands on top of it, poke that ass out...and wait for me." 

I did as he said. I started stroking myself waiting for him, but when he got behind me, he pushed right inside of me. I tensed up and rose up on my tippy toes. "Fuck," my walls gripped him. He reached around and moved my hand off my dick. He held on to my throat. "Don't do shit without my permission," he pins my hand down on the couch. "Just take it,"

"Yes sir," I moaned as his pelvis slaps into my ass. "I love this dick,"

"You what?"

"I...ahhh...I love this dick,"

"and this dick love you." He fucked my harder. I wanted him to fuck every worry in my head out. Relive my body of every pent up emotion. Every time  the tip hit that sweet spot, it was beyond gratifying and Chace aimed to execute all pressure points. He found pleasure in pleasing, he prided himself on being a professional lover. A's all across the board. He put his lips against my ear. I mouthed it as he said it out loud. "Give it to me, give me that nut baby," I dug my nails into the couch and came on his dick.

He pulls out, turns me around, we both keep eye contact as spit falls from his mouth to my tip. He pulls me in for a kiss and he smothers my dick in his hand and strokes me, he kisses down my neck, then my collar bone and stops at my aching nipple. My knee starts to give out, he notices and walks me over to the arm of the couch. He pushes me down on it, lifting one of my legs, holding it under my knee, he slides his fingers inside of me. "I want this," I reach for his dick.

"Ready for it?"

I nodded. "Please,"

He pushed inside of me, but just the tip, then halfway but he pulled back out. "Chace please," I locked my leg around his ass and pulled him to me, he slid back inside. I gasped, he looked me right into my eyes and I'm not sure where the surge of energy came from, the overwhelming desire to need it. He kissed me softly and then brushed his lips against mine. I moved my hips with his, he put my legs on his shoulder and leaned in to me. He thrusted into me while staring into my soul, even our souls were in a euphoric state. My body felt like it wasn't even mine. I was floating, every stroke he stole a piece of me, every piece he took I was falling deeper in love with him. The deeper in love I fell, the more he fucked me, the more he fucked me the less anything mattered. Just him and I, body to body, sweat to sweat. The pressure forming inside my balls, traveled to my dick, and then exploded out of my tip. My head fell back and his mouth fell open on my neck as he followed right behind me. I feel his warm liquid shoot Inside of me. We both shake, while trying to hold on to each other.

Uh oh...what was that? Is all other thought to myself.

*********

Damien leaving for almost a week?

Carter and Chace sex scene? 👀💦💦💦💦💦 it was a little different?

Why do we think Carter said uh oh????

Like and comment

Thank you all 😘