Tonight Only

Carter

Carter

"I wanted to play off the idea Jaylen had, but I wanted to turn it up a bit."

"Like what? The only way it could of been anymore turned up is if we was all fuckin each other." Chace poured some cereal in a bowl for Camden. "Come eat eat Cam."

I stand there biting my lip.

Damien smirks. "That's what you gettin at?"

"Well, if it's okay with my men."

"Cam, stay in here baby. Me and yo daddies have to talk."

"Okay." He eats his cereal while practicing writing his letters.

We go to the room. "Hurry up and close the door."
Chace rushes us. He folds his arms. "Now, what you wanna do?"

"If everyone is down to participate. We gon have a,"

"Orgy? That's what you want?" Damien finished.

"If my men are okay with it."

Chace sits on the bed. "I don't know bae..other niggas fuckin you and Dame."

"And y'all would be able to also. Just for that night." I try my best to sell my idea.

"I gotta agree with Chace on this one...that's a lot."

"The opportunity to fuck Khi again, Jaylen fine ass, Stony and Max. That doesn't sound tempting?" I walk over to both of them. I kiss Chace and then Damien. Then I kiss their necks, while slipping my hand under their shirts. I bring their faces in together and we all kiss. I feel their hands on my ass.
"It could be so fun."

"Yeah..we know who you going for?" Chace said.

"Who?" I backed up.

"Khi and Stony." Damien answered.

I have to turn my face because they are absolutely right. "What? How y'all know?"

"Carter, we saw you looking at them for Juneteenth weekend." Chace pulls me in his lap.

"Okay. But you gonna fuck Jaylen." I got close to his face.

"Watch out." He laughs.

We turn to face Damien. "You?"

"Shit Khi, Jaylen and Max." He shrug. "Imma dick em all down."

We laughed. "Sooo...is this a yes?" I wait for a response.

"I'm okay with it, if everything is done tastefully. We gotta have everyone's consent and make it clear this shit is only for one night." Chace hugs my waist...I ain't too happy bout sharing yall."

"It will be fun." I exhale because they could of really turned up on me.

************

Stony