Falling

Carter

He had me in a headlock when I showed him the pictures of me in my lingerie Damien bought. "Stop, let me go!" I screamed.

"How you gon put that on for him without me there?"

I laughed. "I had no idea he just showed up with it."

He finally let me go and I pushed him. He covered himself as I jumped on him, hitting him all on top of his head. "Carter aaight nah, don't make me really get in yo ass." I bent over and shook it. Chace stood behind me slapping on my cheeks like a drum. "Left cheek right cheek, do it all to the beat."

He wrapped his arms around my stomach, and we fell down to the carpet. He humped my butt. "Chace get off me, you heavy."

He rolled off me and we laid flat on the floor. "Ohh, shit. That was a good laugh." He touched his stomach.

"You like to play all the damn time." He moved closer to me and put his head on me.

"What you wanna do for valentines?"

"Like I told our man, I don't know." I tapped his forehead.

"You really wanna get beat up, touch my face again."

"I cum in your mouth and you worried about my fingers touching your forehead?"

He put his fist to his mouth and curled into a fetal position, laughing. "Yo..you got that one." He started laughing so much I saw tears.

I just smiled watching him. "I'm gonna get some ice cream, you want some?"

He was still trying to stop laughing. "Nah,"

I stood up and walked into the kitchen. I opened the freezer mad took out a cherry popsicle. I tore off the rapper and threw it away. I walked back into the living room and plopped down on the couch. Chace was sitting up; he laid his head back against my open legs. I traced lines on his scalp as I ate my popsicle.

"Mmm, feels good." He closed his eyes.

"Nothing like a good head rub."

He hugged my leg and kissed my knee. "You staying with us tonight?"

"Summer invited herself over tonight for a girl's sleepover...keep telling her my shit swings not splits."

"Carter where the fuck you come up with the shit you say?"

I shrugged almost done with my popsicle. "Just comes to me...open your mouth." I tell him.

He lays his head back and opens his mouth. I dip the popsicle into his mouth. He closes his lips around it and let it go in and out. "Mmhmm, you know what to do."

He reached up and pulls it out his mouth. "First I do know what to do but don't play with me like that." He turns to me.

"You know I love angry Chace, the madder you get the more my hole twitches."

"We fucking tonight...I don't care if Summer there. You gettin drilled."

I licked my lips. "Can't wait,"

He shook his head. "Let's go pick up the new bed you begged for so you can fit."

I reached out my hand. He stood up and pulled me to my feet. He pulled one leg up and I jumped on him. I stared into his eyes. "Can I tell you something?"

"Anything," I answer.

"I'm falling for you."

I stopped playing and got serious, something inside of me woke up. "Really?"