Kindered Spirits

We all sit around the living room watching tv. This is the seventh day Khi had been with us. He tried staying in the guess room but I wasn't having it. The worst thing to do was to isolate himself, but I was going to be sure he got through this. It was like a big sleepover with all of us together. We watched classic movies, we cooked together and everyone just spent the next few days loving on Khi.

Later that night Khi was taking a shower and I was bringing him a towel. I left it on the sink and was about to leave. "Carter?" He called my name softly.

"Yes?" I stood by the glass door with my head down for his privacy.

You mind just sitting here with me for a while?"

"I don't mind at all." I put the toilet seat down and take a seat.

"Were you afraid to be alone for awhile after?"

"Yes, but besides my mom there wasn't much support. Which is why I want you to know we are all here for you."

"You make me want a three way situation, it's like a endless stream of love. Seeing all of you...it's beautiful."

"Thank you. I know things like this doesn't always work out but I'm glad that wasn't the case for us."

"Im glad too. Camden is the one that's reaping the benefits, he seems so happy, so content. This is really a loving family."

"You want me to cry or what's your angle?" We laughed.

"Just being real...I spent so much time wanting to hate you but truth is I really fuck with you."

"You have grown so much Khi, out of everyone I think you have the most growth. Not sure if my opinion of you matters but I'm proud of you."

"It matters, thank you."

"I was going to change those sheets for you. I wash all the sheets and pillow cases once a week."

"I'm thinking about going home tomorrow. I believe it's time." He says. "So, don't worry about it."

"You know you don't have to...we want you here."he was growing on me. Khi was actually really sweet.

"I will never be able to thank y'all enough but it's time I get back to my life, or try to."

"Chace will fight you on this." It was my biggest concern about him leaving.

"He'll be okay. There was quietness. "Carter, I believe I love Cario more than even Chace."

I smiled. "Wow, he must have really put something on you?"

He turned off the water and opens the glass door. I know I mentioned this before but Khi has a very beautiful face. It's perfect. "He did. Can you pass me the towel."

I cleared my throat. Then reached for the towel and stood up to walk towards him. He wiped his face, that was healing nicely and his body. I know it's wrong but I took a peek and this man was big even with a semi erection. "Sorry." I averted my eyes to the sink.

He laughed. "It's cool. I watch that ass every chance I get." He winked and I my cheeks warmed up. I just knew I was red as a damn tomato. Thank God for this dark complexion.

Maybe We were Meant (Book 4 of Series)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara