Big Leap

Tanisha

"Did he put his hands on you?" Suki touched my face.

"No, I got into something with my friend."

"Why?"

"I don't know. Can you just help me pack up as much stuff as you can?" I ran frantically through the enormous house that Spence had built from the ground up.

"Yes, um any certain way?"

"No, just throw it all in these suitcases." I was scared he'd come walking through that door. Suki came as soon as I forwarded her my address. She said Jr and I could stay with her until I got my own place.

I wasn't upset with Carter, but I'm sure he's had it with me. Damien having Summer come fight me was messed up and he would be be dealt with. I was going to give Carter back his shit but the bitch still jumped on me. She turned me every way but loose. One thing I can't deny, Summer could fight. She better be glad I couldn't get to my gun because they both would of been shot the fuck up. I had swollen a eye, and busted lip. But I did bite her and she went ape crazy on my ass.

My heart was racing faster then my feet could carry me. This house never felt this big but when you're caught up in the mess I'm in, walls start to cave in. I know they have told him everything and he's coming for Jr. But he's not getting him, I carried him, I fed him, was here for everything. He's my son.

I stared at all the jewelry Spence purchased for me over the years. I could run a mini jewelry store, and I'm not exaggerating. I had loads of designer bags, shoes, coats and damn near a hair store inside one of the guest rooms. I grabbed all the jewelry but left the wedding ring and engagement ring. Suki and jam packed as much stuff as we could into her truck. I called for Jr and we left.

**************

Khi

Spence still wasn't answering. We all just wanted to tell him she came for Jr. I know he's not in harms way, but Tanisha is not thinking clearly.

We all were playing flag football at a park. It was us against some niggas Chace met, when he was training some athletes. We all huddled up to discuss who would played what position. I see a ball coming, so I go to move but some random guy catches it and falls on me. I push him off. "Watch out Nigga," I hop up ready to square up but...DAMN!. Nigga is gorgeous.

"Shit my bad boy, but you ain't gotta do all that." He stared me down.

"I'm saying though, why yo man's throw the ball over here where we all at?"

"Shit, it's windy out here, he ain't do it on purpose." His boys came walking up behind him.

I ain't even have to look back to know Chace was by me and then Damien came, an the other three people that was with us. "Never said he did, but just be careful next time."

"Yeah," he turned to leave and I tried not to but I had to get a good look at that ass. Fuck me...he got it all. Face and body. I never thought I'd see someone that could tie with Chace but there he was.

"Pick that lip up boy, Ayesha gon kill you." Chace joked.

"I wasn' lookin,"

"Shitttttt....we were," Damien and Chace dapped each other and laughed.

"He a pretty ass Nigga like you," Chace picked the ball up off the ground. "Let's do this."

I looked over his way a couple of times but some girls was in his face. Of course he straight, it would be too easy if he wasn't. Ayesha was busy talking with Carter and watching Camden play to notice what I was up to. We ended up beating the other team. The cute guy came jogging over to us. "Ay im throwing a party tonight, it's my birthday. We got off to a bad start, ion know if y'all boys live here. Y'all should come through."