Sis

Carter

I stayed behind at the hospital to wait for Tanisha. She would be waking up to some insane news. Chace and Damien went back home, it was clear they didn't want to be anywhere around Tanisha because obviously they were loyal to Spence. Spence, poor Spence.

When Tanisha finally did wake up, she didn't have the slightest clue he knew. Once everything was good we were able to leave. She was smiling and saying how she didn't remember a thing about last night. I didn't find that funny seeing as how she was not able to control her alcohol intake.

"I have been trying to call my husband since I woke up. I keep getting his voicemail. I guess I'll pick up Jr from your place and go home and rest."

"Tee, he knows."

"He who? Knows what?" She rested her head on the seat.

"Spence knows everything the doctor told him unintentionally."

She sat up. "He knows?"

"That's why he's not answering the phone. He doesn't want to see you right now."

"Shit!" She hit the door. "When, what did he say? How'd he take it?"

"How do you think? He's ruined." I pulled over. "Were you still having him pull out when y'all had sex...like were you playing with this man?"

"I couldn't let him keep shooting up the club and I never get pregnant. He would be suspicious."

"You could of said you were on birth control...hell you could of just been a woman and told the man the truth."

"I apologized to you last night, let's not get back on the wrong foot."

"Tee who do you think it is you be talking to? Huh?" I put my Jeep in park.

"Forget this," she jumped out.

I did too. "Where you going?"

"Anywhere, I can't face him."

"Can't face him? Where you gonna run to? You still have to think about Jr and as of right now, Spence is the victim here."

"It's a lot for me, not just him."

I screamed. "You are really giving me a migraine. Were you always this crazy?"

"I cheated with my boss...I'm cheating with my boss."

I closed my eyes. "On top of every other fucked up thing you did...now this."

"I like her,"

"Her?" I furrowed my eyebrows. "You gay now?"

"I like her so I guess."

"So what," I scratch my head. "What does this mean?" I was boiling over at this point. I was threw with her.

"I wanna be with her and I'm going to go through with the divorce."

I walked up to her and pushed her.

"Carter what the hell?"

I pushed her again and she stumbled back almost falling. "You stupid, stupid...I gotta get home to my family. This ain't my fight."

I turned to walk away and felt her come from behind and grab my hair, she starts yanking my head back, scratching me. "Let my hair go Tee,"

"Think you can judge me?"

I slang her off me....you tried to run towards me but I slap her and she yells. I push her to the ground and straddle her. I take control of her hands. "You are throwing away that man's heart, your family. For what? What even made you want to do all of this?"