Be here

***If you all can please go back and like my last four chapter again please!! Some thing happened and I had to delete and post them again. So I lost all my comments and likes.**** Thank you 😘

•••••••••••••••••••••••

Carter

Just take the pointy end of the comb and start towards the bottom, let it slide through the braid like this." I showed Chace how to help me take my braids out.

"Okay I see,"

"Just do it normal, you look all discombobulated."

"You want my help or you just gon criticize me?" He took a braid and basically did what I instructed.

"Go head," I laughed. I was sitting on a pillow on the floor between his legs.

"You really had me leave work early for this?"

"Chace you didn't even wanna go to work in the first place, you wanted to just hunch on me all day."

"I don't see the problem.." he must of went to far up on my braid because he pulled down and damn near yanked my head of my neck. "My fault." He put his hands up because I turned around to punch him.

"Be Careful and stop rushing,"

He laughed. "I'm sorry, damn. Don't be beatin on me. I ain't gotta take this abuse, I'm doing you a favor." He yanked it again.

I stood up and jumped on him. "My bad my bad my bad." He said while still laughing. I snatched the comb from him.

"You done,"

"Bae come on, for real...imma do right." He reached for the comb but I pushed his hand away.

"Hell no, you done."

"You got a big head anyways," he threw a pillow at me.

"Still cute."

"Who told you that?" He got up like he was leaving but came behind me and wrapped his arm round my neck.

"Chace get off me." I tried reaching behind me to hit him. Finally I just bit down on his arm and he let me go.

"Ouch, them big ass teeth."

"Fuck you,"

"I plan on it later." He rubbed his hands together doing a little dance like he was riding a horse or something.

"I never knew how playful you were."

"That's cause you had beef with me shawty," he pulled out something from the freezer to put in the sink.

"What's that's?"

"I want some fried chicken tonight...Alexa play Stand on it by Cario."

"boom boom boom...Stand on it Nigga...boom ba boom boom boom
Cause if I catch one of you lil niggas outside the corner sto (it's ova wit)

Fye fye fye fye...Stand on it nigga
and when I put you in yo grave
We dance on it nigga.
Keep playin witcho life put bands on it nigga

"I saw how Khi was all smiles when he saw Cario at the club that night."

"What you mean?"

I rolled my eyes. "You know good as I do he damn near wanted to bust it open right there for that man."

Chace smiled. "I ain't see shit."

"Yeah you did and then he had to go tell him bye, helping him carry stuff inside and all. But he is fine.."