Chapter 10 - JOIN ME

Anastasia Creed

I walked out to my balcony right at midnight. I threw a rope down, and went down smoothly. I ran from the mansion and found Asher waiting for me on his bike.

It's been a few months since I saw him. His body got more muscles, and he looked more intimidating since I saw him outside and at night. He smiled when he saw me, "Happy Birthday, Anastasia."

"What do you want, Asher?" I looked up at him, and he leaned toward me, kissing me.

"Asher, I need to know what you want. I don't have—"

"Am I the first person who wishes you a happy birthday?" He asked as he put a helmet on me. He strapped in tightly and tapped on it twice.

"Hop on. I'm going to show you something." I got on the bike, but I refused to wrap my arms around his waist. He suddenly grabbed my hands and forced me to hug him.

"Hold on tight." He started the bike and drove away. I closed my eyes tightly because Asher was going so fast. I was a little scared.

After thirty minutes, he started to slow down and stopped in the middle of nowhere. He got off the bike, took his helmet off, and helped me get down by picking me up. He took my helmet off with one hand and kept me in his arms since my legs needed some time to stand normally.

"Are you okay?" He asked, and he kissed me on my cheek.

"Yeah." I nodded and pushed him away. I turned to a big and empty plot of land. Asher walked towards it and gestured for me to follow him. He grabbed my hand, intertwining our hands together.

His hand was big and rough, but it was warm and gave me comfort.

"I bought this land two months ago." He said, and I looked around.

It's in the middle of nowhere. It's pretty far from the city.

"We're going to build our new headquarters and move here officially by the end of the year." He said, and I turned to him.

"Why do you bring me here?"

"I want you to join me." He continued to walk, and I followed him.

"I told you that I'm—"

"You better think about it." I put my hands on my waist, glaring at him.

"I want you to leave me alone. I'm happy with my new life." He tilted his head to the side, doubting my words.

"What? You don't believe me?" I hissed.

"I don't believe you."

"You don't know me, Serano." I turned around and walked towards his bike.

"I know you well enough to notice you're bored with your new life." I snapped my head to him, and he smirked.

"You stalked me, didn't you?"

"And I've been so good at it that you didn't even notice." He grabbed my hand and led me back to his bike. He opened the compartment under the seat. He took out a black velvet pouch.

"Happy birthday, my little chaos." He put the pouch in front of me. I took it and looked at him suspiciously. I looked down and opened the zipper.

It's a black knife with my last name carved with gold on the handle.

I looked up at him, put the knife back into its pouch, and gave it back to him. He closed the gap between us and wrapped his arm around my waist. He locked his eyes on me, and I tried to push him away.

"Please take me home," I said as I avoided his eyes.

"Get on the bike." He said, and I quickly got into the bike. He made me hold the knife as he put my helmet on. He grabbed the knife and put it in his inner jacket pocket. He put on his helmet and got onto the bike. He made me wrap my arms around his body.

"Ready?"

"Take me home, Asher." He started the bike and drove away. I closed my eyes, feeling the cold breath, and I could hear my heart beating fast.

Suddenly, Asher started to slow down, and I opened my eyes to see him taking me to an abandoned building.

"Asher, I told you to—"

"I want to give you your last birthday present before I take you back."

"No. I want to go home." He got off the bike and picked me up, so I got off the bike. He grabbed my hand and dragged me into the abandoned building, where I found ten people with black combat suits and five prisoners who were tied to their chairs. Their mouths were taped, and they all screamed for help.

"You call this a birthday present?" I asked him in disbelief.

"Let me introduce you to them, Ana," Asher said as he walked towards them. He stood behind the man on the left, and Asher touched his shoulder, making him flinch.

"Alvin Rivera, the man who linked your brother to Red Dog. Your brother was last seen with him, and Alvin, here, doesn't want to talk. He said he would rather die than tell you about your brother, Andreas." My anger instantly boiled because the news of my brother's death broke me.

"This one, his name is Frederick. A hitman that that witch sent to kill us both. He's skilled, but too bad I caught him before he even stepped his foot in Seattle."

"This one is Matias Makarov, the lawyer your biological parents hired to take your case. He took over one hundred and bribed the system to help your parents win the case." From boiling, I was ready to explode my anger towards these three men.

"These last two are the people that Red Dog sent to kill you. You ran away when he sent you to Miami. I caught them and made them lead me to Red Dog so I could kill him." Asher smirked and walked towards me. He gave me the black velvet pouch, giving me a cue to kill them. I took out the knife and turned to Asher.

"Kill them." He said, and I walked towards them, killing them one by one in the most brutal way. I cut Alvin's stomach open and sliced all of his organs. I killed Frederick by stabbing his neck multiple times. I killed Matias by stabbing the knife straight into his eyes and cutting his stomach open. As for the last two, I penetrated the knife straight into their brains.

I walked backward to see my creation clearly, and I turned to Asher, who stood in front of me, towering over me with his height. He patted my head and wiped the blood off my face.

He leaned his face down and kissed my lips, claiming my body and soul. His presence drowned me, and how he brought me the best birthday gift. He pulled away and stared into my eyes.

"I have a dozen more in my list, Ana. Join me, and I'll kill your enemy as if it's mine."