Chapter 30 - KILL ASHER

Anastasia Creed

"I am gay. I have a boyfriend who lives in LA. She's forcing me to help her. She paid me five thousand dollars and tickets to Dubai for my honeymoon with my fiance." Owen blurted everything out right away after Asher vowed to kill everyone.

"I'm sorry. Don't kill me." Owen begged, and Asher turned his attention to him slowly. "The vibrator is in her pocket. She's just do—" I punched Owen so hard that Owen turned to me in disbelief.

"You have ten seconds to leave and never contact Ana again." With that, Owen got up and ran out of the cafe, leaving me alone with this bastard. I crossed my arms in front of my chest, glaring at him.

"So... what are we exactly?"

"If you want to label it, feel free to do it." He said in an i-don't-care tone.

"Label?"

"Yeah. If you want to put a label on our relationship, then do it..."

That was the beginning of Asher's obsession with me. He decided that it was a good idea to 'own' me like I 'own' him in a way that he wanted. Ever since that day, I decided to play his game as I climbed up the social ladder with the Creeds.

Days turn into weeks. Weeks turn into months. Months turn into years.

Three years passed.

Three fucking years.

I became a part of the Bloodhounds and climbed the social ladder to be one of the most hated women because Asher claimed me everywhere he went. He brought me around like I was his trophy. We fucked a lot on the side, and he's still a man of his word.

He killed twelve men in total because I decided to play around with them, but other than his possessiveness, he didn't care about me. He just wanted to own me, mark me, and have me around.

As for me...

I care about him. I care too much that I forgot why I was there. I wanted to kill Morganna, yet every time I asked Asher about it, he always dodged the question.

I stayed.

I don't even know why I stayed.

"I know you hate babysitting me, Brooke." I turned to Brooke, who was busy typing like a madman. He looked frustrated, and he glanced at me for a split second.

"I'm just following orders, Ms.Creed." I let out a long sigh.

"Is there a way for me to find Asher a new fuck buddy? Because I need a new buddy." Brooke's lips twitched, and he stopped whatever he was doing to turn to me entirely.

"You can tell him yourself, Ms.Creed."

"I did."

"Then you know that he's not interested in another woman." He let out a sigh.

"Who?" Asher walked into the cafe as he took off his earpiece. Of course, he's been listening. Fuck him, and fuck Brooke.

"You heard me, asshole." I hissed as he sat beside me.

"Don't even think about it, Ana." He said as Brooke gave him his laptop and tablet.

"My birthday is next week." I grabbed Asher's jaw, forcing him to look at me. He smirked, "What do you want for your birthday?"

"Morganna's head on a silver platter." Asher's smirk faded, and he narrowed his eyes at me. "It's been three fucking years, Asher. You promised you'll give me her head in a year." My tone changed drastically.

"Ms.Creed, we're in public," Brooke whispered.

"And I gave you all her locations throughout the years. It's you who can't catch her." I dug my nails into his skin.

"I'm pretty sure you also want her head. Why the sudden change of mind?" I asked in an annoyed tone, and Brooke got up to separate us both but failed because Asher told him to sit down.

"I want you to find her within a week, or you won't like what I'll do next."

"If you think threatening me will work, you—" I got up and grabbed my bag.

"I'm giving you a week, Asher," I repeated and exited. I decided to walk in a park behind the cafe because I needed a place to think. I put my earphones on and blasted music into my ears.

As I was walking, my thoughts took over me, and I didn't even realize that someone was blocking my way. I stopped and pulled my earphones. I looked at the tall man in a suit suspiciously. He approached me.

"Ms.Creed." He gave me a note, and I opened it immediately.

Hello, Anastasia Creed,
My name is A, the leader of The Ravens, and I've been watching you for quite some time now. I want to invite you to have dinner with me tonight. I have something that you've been looking for.

I looked up at the man in front of me, and he gave me a phone. I took it, and he grabbed the note from me.

"Any questions, Ms.Creed?"

"No."

"We'll pick you up at 6." With that, he left, and I raised my eyebrows. I knew about their existence because Kayden was one of them. I heard stories about the Ravens but never actually met them. I put the phone into my bag and decided to go home.

As soon as I got home, the phone that I got earlier vibrated.

A: Asher has been keeping many secrets from you, Anastasia.
A: And I will tell you all of his lies tonight.
Anastasia: Are you expecting me to believe you right away?

Suddenly he sent me a picture...

When I saw it, I could feel my heart beating so fast that my ears started to ring. My body temperature went up instantly.

I didn't even process what I saw when A sent me a video. I played it and immediately got a bad headache. I gripped the phone tightly and tried to keep myself from going to the headquarters and killing Asher.

I took a really deep breath and let it out slowly. I sat on the edge of my bed, looking at the photo and the video again.

"I'm going to kill Asher."